- Portuguese Port Operator Relies on RFID for Vehicle Loading
The new Sograin solid grains terminal was designed with a radio frequency identification solution to ensure fast and efficient service for its customers.
- Global Logistics Company Monitors Shipments' Temperatures
Panalpina Group deployed an RFID solution to track the conditions of health-care and pharmaceutical products during transit or storage.
- 2011 RFID Journal Award Winner: Best RFID Implementation—Gerry Weber's Pain-Free RFID Revolution
The clothing designer and retailer tracks garments from manufacturing sites to warehouses and retail stores, to improve inventory management and deter theft.
- RFID Warehouse Solution Delivers ROI Within Months
Mission Foods is tracking reusable plastic trays at the food supplier's Texas warehouse to reduce loss, and plans to roll out the RFID system to its 33 other U.S. facilities.
- RFID Facilitates Grain Storage in India
Adani Grain Logistics deployed radio frequency identification to automate steps for receiving, testing and tracking food grain at its two main depots.
- Canadian Beef Processor Deploys RFID for Food Safety
Levinoff-Colbex instituted a monitoring system to quickly identify and track any animal products from potentially contaminated or diseased animals.
- RFID Makes Pallet Tracking More Palatable
Japan Pallet Rental is deploying an RFID system to locate its rental pallets in the supply chain and create value-added services for its customers.
- 10 Presentations From RFID Journal LIVE! 2009
Speakers at the conference offered numerous case studies on monitoring assets, inventories, items, temperatures and more.
- The RFID Brick Road
Columbus Brick is using a real-time locating system to more efficiently manage inventory and the location of goods in its brickyard.
- RFID Rocks at Graniterock
The construction materials company deployed an RFID system to improve customer service and boost customer loyalty.
- RFID Contains Solution to Chinese Shipping Problems
China International Marine Containers recently launched an RFID pilot to track containers from its factory to the storage yard.
- Clothing Manufacturer Invests Its ROI in RFID
Gardeur AG's RFID pilot to track garments from production to its warehouse using reusable tags was so successful that it plans to roll out the system company-wide.
- RFID Chops Timber Costs
Using tags embedded in plastic nails, German forestry company Cambium tracks logs as they move from the forest to the factory.
- Texas Lab Stocks Up With RFID
At the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, researchers find that radio frequency identification gets them the supplies they need, 24-7.
- EPC Bag Tagging Takes Wing
The Transportation Security Administration conducted an end-to-end trial proving UHF EPC tags can be read in Asian, U.S. and European regulatory environments, and that airlines can use the EPCglobal data model to share bag tag data.