- New York Builder Brings Safety With Visibility via RFID
An active RFID system, provided by Triax Technologies, enables Lettire Construction Corp. to track the locations of 140 workers on its site at any given time, to ensure that they are authorized to be there, are not in harm's way and are working where they should be.
- Cashew Company Improves Deliveries, Supply Chain
Thanks to Ceará Votu's UHF RFID solution, Cione has streamlined processes, monitored its supply chain and ensured 100 percent accuracy in its deliveries.
- Nebraska Hospital Boosts Efficiency, Patient Care With RFID
Cardinal Health's Inventory Management Solutions, installed at Nebraska Medicine, track the storage and use of high-value supplies for surgical procedures, thereby reducing out-of-stocks and expirations, while also automating patient billing.
- RFID Furthers Operational Efficiency for New York Hospital
Northern Westchester Hospital is using a passive UHF RFID solution from Quake Global to identify the specific pod in which equipment is located.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Tracks IT Assets
The federal agency tagged more than 115,000 items to improve inventory efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Canadian Uniform Company Tracks Products With RFID
The system that Logistik Unicorp built in-house enables it to link raw materials with finished products, and to track those goods as they are received from a manufacturer, stored in its warehouse and then shipped to individual customers.
- Volvo's Global RFID Initiative
The auto manufacturer shifts production into a higher gear, driving improvements and cost savings.
- Toronto Hospital Improves OR Department
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre RFID-tracks surgery patients to reduce bottlenecks and keep family members and friends informed.
- RFID Saves an EMS With Inventory Challenges
South Metro Fire Rescue Authority is tracking medical supplies at its warehouse and at 17 stations, to reduce waste and improve efficiencies.