- Student Targets School Safety With RFID Innovation
A Walled Lake Western High School student earned a hackathon award for his RFID-based solution that locates ID badges in order to identify where students are in the event of an emergency.
- RFID Tracks Jewelry Inventory, Shopping With Smart Tray
Hong Kong jewelry brand Chow Tai Fook is employing an RFID-enabled tray from Converge Retail as part of a holistic solution to bring visibility and automation to the manufacture, supply chain and inventory management of its products.
- U.S. States Further Livestock RFID Use Despite USDA Pause
Although the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service hit the brakes on RFID cattle-tagging requirements, some states have continued to promote and support the use of LF RFID tags to bring traceability to beef and dairy animals.
- RFID Industry Predicts Growth, Diversification
Technology companies have spent the past year expanding RFID use in apparel and other retail deployments, while health care, manufacturing, aviation and other sectors are expected to follow that trend.
- RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2019 Report
Last month, RFID Journal held its annual conference and exhibition for the European RFID industry. View the presentations from the conference.
- Promise Lies in BOPIS for Retailers With RFID
The president of IHL Services describes the advantages of using a 'buy online, pick up in store' model, with RFID and related technologies, to ensure inventory visibility.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 Report, Part 1
RFID Journal recently held its 17th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference workshops.
- RFID in Aerospace and Defense 2018 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's recent conference and exhibition, held in Arlington, Va.
- IoT Technology Addresses Climate Change, Environmental Conditions in Lebanon
The private community of BeitMisk is using an air-quality sensor-based solution, while wine company Château Kefraya Viticulture Precision is tracking the conditions around its grapes in order to ensure healthy crops.
- What Retailers Should Test for in a Proof-of-Concept
It's not just about the technology. Companies must also consider the business case, change management, the data and other issues.
- Listen Up, Laggards!
It's time to get up to speed on RFID, before your competitors leave you in the dust.
- RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2015 Report
Last month, RFID Journal held its 11th annual conference and exhibition in Europe. View the presentations from the event.