- Promise Lies in BOPIS for Retailers With RFID
The president of IHL Services describes the advantages of using a 'buy online, pick up in store' model, with RFID and related technologies, to ensure inventory visibility.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 Report, Part 1
RFID Journal recently held its 17th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference workshops.
- RFID in Aerospace and Defense 2018 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's recent conference and exhibition, held in Arlington, Va.
- IoT Technology Addresses Climate Change, Environmental Conditions in Lebanon
The private community of BeitMisk is using an air-quality sensor-based solution, while wine company Château Kefraya Viticulture Precision is tracking the conditions around its grapes in order to ensure healthy crops.
- What Retailers Should Test for in a Proof-of-Concept
It's not just about the technology. Companies must also consider the business case, change management, the data and other issues.
- Listen Up, Laggards!
It's time to get up to speed on RFID, before your competitors leave you in the dust.
- RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2015 Report
Last month, RFID Journal held its 11th annual conference and exhibition in Europe. View the presentations from the event.