- IoT Data Management Targets Food Safety at Processing Plants
Somax offers a maintenance-management system for Internet of Things data that links to a sanitation department and offers prescriptive maintenance, follow-up sanitizing and quality control to help prevent contaminations.
- What to Expect from Brazil's Internet of Things Action Plan
The country's federal government has announced a report that will serve as the basis for the development of a national strategy for the IoT.
- Why Standardization Is Fundamental for the IoT in Brazil
Government officials, business leaders and experts are unanimous in upholding the maintenance of international standards as a factor of competitiveness.
- RFID Trends: What's Ahead in 2017, Part 2
Leading solution providers speak out on the business and technology issues that will impact adoption in the near future.
- Car Makers Steer Toward RFID
Manufacturing benefits drive adoption, and down the road, supply-chain standards could accelerate the ride.