- RFID Brings Identification to LCD Manufacturer's Automated Storage and Retrieval
With a UHF RFID system from EPC Solutions Taiwan, Innolux is tracking which loaded pallets are received and stored, and are then retrieved from storage for shipping or further assembly.
- Canadian Uniform Company Tracks Products With RFID
The system that Logistik Unicorp built in-house enables it to link raw materials with finished products, and to track those goods as they are received from a manufacturer, stored in its warehouse and then shipped to individual customers.
- Volvo's Global RFID Initiative
The auto manufacturer shifts production into a higher gear, driving improvements and cost savings.
- Onsite Mechanic Firm Manages Inventory via RFID
Armored Diesel Repair & Services developed a Smart Trailer that delivers internal benefits and lowers customer downtime and costs.
- Resin Supplier Uses RFID to Perfect the Curing Process
Reichhold helps a fiberglass pipe manufacturer improve production, saving time and money.
- Manufacturer Uses RFID to Put a New Face on Cabinet-Making
American Woodmark tags and tracks doors to improve inventory accuracy, production and customer service.
- Tracking Lifting and Rigging Equipment
Kennedy Wire Rope and Sling enlists RFID to improve customer service for a client with global business.
- RFID Helps Refinery Project Manage Materials for Multiple Contractors
North West Redwater Partnership is using a materials-management solution that allows construction contractors to manage their own materials and NWR managers to oversee the process.
- RFID Connects Rémy Martin With Its Consumers
The French cognac producer uses NFC technology to authenticate bottles and improve customer loyalty.
- French Biopharmaceutical Group Tracks Blood Plasma
The RFID solution improves traceability and production processes.
- Visualize This—Detroit Diesel Goes Green With RFID
The engine maker replaced reams of paper with visual tags to reduce waste.
- Small Repair Business Streamlines Processes
Stoll & Co., in Ohio, uses RFID to manage the roughly 12,000 watches it handles monthly, improving productivity and customer service.
- Swiss Manufacturer Adopts RFID to Stay Competitive
Sekisui Alveo, which manufactures foam products, uses the technology to improve inventory visibility and productivity.
- Post Foods Adds NFC to Cereal Marketing Mix
Concertgoers accessed custom songs and video with their smartphones.
- RFID Helps Bechtel Manage a Megaproject
The engineering and construction giant is tracking materials from mainland storage areas to three sites on a remote island, to ensure the correct materials arrive at the right place on time.