- Mine Solution Tracks Worker Safety, Operations via Tags, Droids and Robots
Australian technology companies Rajant, Extronics, Poynting Antennas and Australian Droid + Robot have teamed up to offer an active RFID and mesh-network solution that enables real-time tracking of individuals, equipment and vehicles with a limited fixed infrastructure.
- RFID Journal LIVE! Retail 2019 Report
RFID Journal recently held its conference and exhibition for the retail sector as part of Chicago's RetailX event. View the presentations from the conference.
- RFID in Manufacturing Virtual Event: Presentations Now Available
Hear how manufacturing firms are using RFID to achieve business benefits.
- Internet of Things Brings Intelligence to Hot Tubs
Jacuzzi Brands' SmartTub System features an IoT device from Particle, as well as an app and a Web portal, so hot-tub owners, service providers and Jacuzzi can view data regarding a particular tub's operation and remotely send instructions to adjust that unit's settings.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 Report, Part 2
RFID Journal recently held its 17th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's main conference sessions and the RFID Journal Awards.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 Report, Part 1
RFID Journal recently held its 17th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference workshops.
- IoT Driving Entertainment Experiences at Theme Parks, Malls
ITEC Entertainment is providing personalized experiences, guest flow data and equipment maintenance, all with data collected from IoT-based sensors.
- Ocean Floor Data Transmitted With Help from Lobsters
Research company Gloucester Innovation and the Massachusetts Lobstermen Association are building a network to track the health and conditions of the sea bed, using Sigfox LPWAN transmissions to capture data from sensors mounted in lobster traps.
- RFID in Aerospace and Defense 2018 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's recent conference and exhibition, held in Arlington, Va.
- Conferences Gaining Intelligence With RFID, BLE
Digital solutions companies such as Kindle Communications are building systems—often using RFID for automated data collection—that provide better experiences for conference attendees, as well as analytics for event managers to help them understand each individual's experience at the show, and the results after they left.
- Active RFID Tracks Conditions for Exhibits Worldwide
Fortecho Solutions' 433 MHz-based technology ensures the best conditions for artwork at five of the largest art institutes in the world, as well as mobile and private collections, leveraging RFID transmission technology from Wavetrend.
- RFID Detects Food Safety With Innovation from MIT Media Lab Research
Companies are preparing to test the system to enable the detection of contaminants in food, such as melamine in baby food or methanol in liquor, with off-the-shelf UHF tags and a modified RFID reader.
- RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2018 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's 14th annual conference and exhibition for the European market, held this month in London.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 2
RFID Journal's 16th annual conference and exhibition was held last month. View the presentations from the event's main-conference sessions and the RFID Journal Awards.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 1
Last month, RFID Journal held its 16th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference seminars.