- The Second Annual RFID Journal Awards
This year, we received more than 100 entries from around the world, reflecting the growth of RFID technologies globally.
- Two Visions of an RFID-Enabled Future
There are both dark and sunny versions of what the world might look like when RFID becomes ubiquitous. So why is all the focus on the dark version?
- Understanding the Suite of RFID Technologies
There are many versions of radio frequency identification. Here's how to figure out which solution is right for your company's needs.
- Providing a Road Map for Sam's Suppliers
The companies required to tag pallets and cases for Sam's Club can benefit from all the learnings of the past five years, but it's up to the RFID industry to provide guidance.
- Is There Anything New in RFID?
Innovation is alive and well in the RFID industry, with new applications and deployments, and improvements in the technology.
- Be Recognized for Excellence in RFID
The third-annual RFID Journal Awards will spotlight the best uses of radio frequency identification, as well as the best new product of the past 12 months.
- Government Does Have a Role in RFID
To help small and midsize companies stay competitive, the Ontario Provincial Government is taking the initiative to support RFID education.
- RFID Gathers Momentum in Europe
Airbus, Metro and others are moving forward to deploy RFID on a large scale, while many companies across Europe are finding vast benefits in a wide variety of applications.
- A Practical Approach at EPC Connection
Attendees at EPCglobal's fourth annual conference and exhibition were focused on practical applications for EPC technologies that can deliver benefits today.
- RFID Education That Pays Off
The market is changing, and the education provided at RFID Journal's events is changing with it.
- What's Really Happening With RFID Adoption?
Wal-Mart, the U.S. Department of Defense, Boeing and Hewlett-Packard discuss their rollout plans and the state of adoption in their respective industries at EPC Connection 2007.
- Microsoft Moves Into RFID in a Big Way
The software giant's stepped-up RFID activities signal the start of the next stage of RFID's development—a massive increase in software applications that leverage RFID data.
- RFID Is Not All or Nothing
Companies in almost every industry are using specific RFID applications to achieve real business benefits today.
- Don't Ignore the Benefits of RFID
Some companies tagging goods to meet RFID mandates are missing an opportunity to cut costs and increase sales.
- RFID Adoption Continues to Accelerate
There are so many real-world deployments of radio frequency identification that even the mainstream press is starting to take notice.