- Hospital Lab Benefits From RFID Inventory-Management Solution
Saint Francis Laboratory Services automated processes, saving labor costs, reducing errors and freeing up cash.
- French Biopharmaceutical Group Tracks Blood Plasma
The RFID solution improves traceability and production processes.
- Kuehne + Nagel Monitors Pharmaceuticals to Improve Customer Service
The global transportation and logistics firm turns to RFID to track the location and temperature of shipments.
- Hospital Defines Its Problem, Then Deploys RFID Technology
University Hospital in San Antonio improved its workflow processes and used a real-time location system to automate them.
- RFID Saves an EMS With Inventory Challenges
South Metro Fire Rescue Authority is tracking medical supplies at its warehouse and at 17 stations, to reduce waste and improve efficiencies.
- Chicago Hospital Deployment Delivers a Healthy ROI
Northwestern Memorial's investment in RFID results in real-time inventory accuracy and improved workflow for clinicians.
- ROI on Temperature-Monitoring Solution Leads to RFID Asset Tracking
Lifespan automated the humidity and temperature monitoring of pharmaceuticals and blood across its five hospitals, then began tracking high-value mobile assets.
- RFID Helps Maintain Shuttle Buses
Seattle Children's Hospital deployed a fleet-management system that automates vehicle inspections.
- RFID Improves Safety at Assisted-Living Facility
Ohio's Light of Hearts Villa deployed a real-time location system to better identify residents in need of services.
- Hospital Deploys RFID to Boost Hand-Washing Compliance
Pennsylvania's Robert Packer Hospital decreases the rate of health-care-associated infections by monitoring workers' hand hygiene.
- RFID Helps Amputees Manipulate Prosthetic Hands
MORPH, developed by Infinite Biomedical Technologies, lets users control their environment.
- RFID Makes Order Out of Chaotic Distribution Chain
Hanmi Pharmaceutical developed an automated picking and shipping system, to ensure hospitals and pharmacies get the medical products they need.
- Parker Hannifin Embeds RFID Tags in O-Rings
The solution was developed to prevent counterfeiting, but businesses also can use the technology to identify and track assets.
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute Manages Outpatients Via RFID
The South Delhi, India, medical facility deployed a real-time location system to reduce wait times for testing.
- Global Logistics Company Monitors Shipments' Temperatures
Panalpina Group deployed an RFID solution to track the conditions of health-care and pharmaceutical products during transit or storage.