- RFID Journal LIVE! Delivers Value, Guaranteed
I am so sure end users will benefit from attending LIVE! 2010, our eighth annual conference and exhibition, that I'm willing to guarantee it.
- Managing Everything That Moves
Companies should build an RFID infrastructure enabling them to manage everything that is mobile and not connected to the Internet, as well as all that is fixed and connected online.
- Curing Health Care's Cost Disease
Some say spending on health care can not be reigned in, but the reality is that RFID and related technologies can reduce costs by billions of dollars annually.
- The Decade Ahead
Here are my predictions for how RFID will be adopted over the next 10 years.
- The Top 10 Stories of 2009
It was a tough year for every industry, so it's no surprise there was both good and bad news for the RFID sector.
- Explaining the Value of the Visibility RFID Creates
If vendors don't talk about the many benefits RFID can deliver, end users will always be short-changed.
- Understanding RFID's Role in an Enterprise
Achieving total business visibility will require a suite of technologies, but RFID will do the lion's share of the work.
- Do You Really Need to Justify Your RFID Investment?
Maybe not—if you think of the technology as infrastructure that can deliver many benefits, then calculating the ROI on any one application becomes less critical.
- The Recession Is Over—Now What?
The global economy appears to have turned the corner, but no one expects sales to pick up quickly, so companies need to focus on cutting costs and enhancing efficiencies.
- Using RFID to Direct Employees
The technology alerts unskilled workers when routine tasks need to be performed, and also enables managers to confirm they've been completed properly.
- Wireless Sensors Monitor Mobile Machines
Wireless sensors can help companies monitor mobile equipment and environments too large to be outfitted with wired sensors.
- RFID Solutions Come of Age
A lot of new products will be on display at next week's RFID Journal LIVE! conference, including several solutions designed to solve specific business problems.
- Saluting the RFID Pioneers in the DOD
A lot of companies in all industries could learn from the U.S. Department of Defense, which is using RFID to transform its complex supply chain.
- Learn Firsthand from Those Already Achieving an ROI
Many companies have deployed RFID technologies. More than 50 of these businesses will share their experiences at one event—RFID Journal LIVE! 2009.
- The Year Ahead: Reasons for Optimism
Out of crisis will come renewal, as companies transform themselves with the help of RFID and other technologies.