Latest RFID Videos
- Supply Chain/Logistics: Improving Inventory Control With RFID at USC
A UHF solution is enabling the University of Southern California (USC) to boost the accuracy of inventory data related to more than 60,000 pieces of on- and off-campus housing furnishings. Before t...
- Item-Level RFID Workshop: The John Lewis Success Story: From Pilot to Deployment
John Lewis is a leading department store retailer in the UK, owned by The John Lewis Partnership, which also operates Waitrose supermarkets. In 2007 they made their first foray into RFID with a on...
- IoT Conference: Sponsored Session: Enabling the IoT for Industry
What is the Internet of Things and how does it relate to industrial applications? The IoT is generally thought of as a consumer phenomenon, however there are many low cost sensing technologies, in...
- Item-Level RFID Workshop: Retailer Use Cases: Where the Benefits of Item-Level RFID Are
RFID technology can be used for daily cycle counts, replenishment, promotions management, customer engagement and other in-store applications. But what are the basic applications of EPC RFID in the...
- Item-Level RFID Workshop: Gaining Optimal RFID Performance by Implementing the GS1 US Tagged Item Performance Protocol
The GS1 US Tagged Item Performance Protocol (TIPP) Guideline provides a standard means to express performance requirements and a standard test protocol to verify the performance of a tagged item (n...
- Supply Chain/Logistics: DIRECTV Uses RFID to Cut Inventory Time
Broadcast satellite company DIRECTV is implementing a radio frequency identification system to track 200,000 pieces of equipment at three broadcast centers, as well as nearly 200 smaller facilitie...
- Innovation: Transacting Bitcoin Via NFC
BitFlo is a point-of-sale and ATM app that enables users to pay for merchandise and services with Bitcoin via a secure Near Field Communication credential and mobile device. Customers are given a ...
- Awards Finalist for the RFID Green Award:
This award will be given to the end-user company that has demonstrated the best use of RFID technology to improve the environment, increase recycling or enhance sustainability. The three finalists,...
- Solution Provider Session: Achieving Real Business Value From RFID—Why You Should Act Now
Game-changing technologies enable early adopters to gain competitive advantage and drive shareholder value. Leading companies in many industries are already gaining that advantage from RFID, and ou...
- IoT Conference: Interconnectivity and the Internet of Things
Wi-Fi-connected devices already outnumber people on the planet. Soon, each of the world's 500 million Wi-Fi-enabled households will have dozens of devices that exchange information, optimize energ...
- IoT Conference: Creating an Interactive Customer Experience With the Internet of Things
A partnership between the Festival des Lumières de Québec and SAGA resulted in the presentation of an interactive Christmas fable, LUMA, at the 2014 German Christmas Market. LUMA was a collective ...
- Awards Finalist for Best Internet of Things Deployment: Fukui Shell Nucleus Factory
The award for the Best Internet of Things Deployment will be given to the end-user company that has demonstrated the best use of Internet of Things technologies to improve the way it does business,...
- Awards Finalist for Best Internet of Things Deployment: SteadyServ
The award for the Best Internet of Things Deployment is given to the end-user company that has demonstrated the best use of Internet of Things technologies to improve the way it does business, enha...
- IoT Conference: Putting the Pieces Together—Making the Most of the IoT's Evolution
Throughout the world, the Internet of Things continues to evolve. Whether it's agreeing upon a common definition or understanding how to use IoT technologies to enhance business, organizations are ...
- IoT Conference: Building a Brilliant Factory With Sensors, Software, Big Data and Additive Manufacturing
GE's Brilliant Factories unite the physical and the digital—and the human and the machine—to create a new breed of manufacturing plants. By combining operational technology and the industrial Inter...
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION ON TWITTER