Latest RFID Videos
- Innovation: Transacting Bitcoin Via NFC
BitFlo is a point-of-sale and ATM app that enables users to pay for merchandise and services with Bitcoin via a secure Near Field Communication credential and mobile device. Customers are given a ...
- Awards Finalist for the RFID Green Award:
This award will be given to the end-user company that has demonstrated the best use of RFID technology to improve the environment, increase recycling or enhance sustainability. The three finalists,...
- Solution Provider Session: Achieving Real Business Value From RFID—Why You Should Act Now
Game-changing technologies enable early adopters to gain competitive advantage and drive shareholder value. Leading companies in many industries are already gaining that advantage from RFID, and ou...
- IoT Conference: Interconnectivity and the Internet of Things
Wi-Fi-connected devices already outnumber people on the planet. Soon, each of the world's 500 million Wi-Fi-enabled households will have dozens of devices that exchange information, optimize energ...
- IoT Conference: Creating an Interactive Customer Experience With the Internet of Things
A partnership between the Festival des Lumières de Québec and SAGA resulted in the presentation of an interactive Christmas fable, LUMA, at the 2014 German Christmas Market. LUMA was a collective ...
- Awards Finalist for Best Internet of Things Deployment: Fukui Shell Nucleus Factory
The award for the Best Internet of Things Deployment will be given to the end-user company that has demonstrated the best use of Internet of Things technologies to improve the way it does business,...
- Awards Finalist for Best Internet of Things Deployment: SteadyServ
The award for the Best Internet of Things Deployment is given to the end-user company that has demonstrated the best use of Internet of Things technologies to improve the way it does business, enha...
- IoT Conference: Putting the Pieces Together—Making the Most of the IoT's Evolution
Throughout the world, the Internet of Things continues to evolve. Whether it's agreeing upon a common definition or understanding how to use IoT technologies to enhance business, organizations are ...
- IoT Conference: Building a Brilliant Factory With Sensors, Software, Big Data and Additive Manufacturing
GE's Brilliant Factories unite the physical and the digital—and the human and the machine—to create a new breed of manufacturing plants. By combining operational technology and the industrial Inter...
- IoT Conference: Creating Business Value by Enabling the Internet of Things
Radio frequency identification and RF sensors are one way in which companies can link things—assets, products, inventories, environments—to the Internet. Learn how companies are using sensing and...
- Supply Chain/Logistics: Diamond Wholesaler Uses RFID to Manage High Value Inventory
IGC Brand Services, a diamond jewelry wholesaler, is using RFID technology to document the locations of more than 10,000 diamonds and pieces of jewelry with a value in excess of $5 million. In this...
- Health Care/Pharmaceutical: Akron City Hospital Gains Efficiency, Improves Customer Service With RFID
Summa Akron City Hospital, part of Summa Health System, is a Level 1 Trauma Center, and its emergency department is equipped to serve more than 80,000 patients annually. Prior to deploying an RFID ...
- Health Care/Pharmaceutical: Abbott Gains Real-Time Visibility Into Materials Via New RFID-based Inventory-Management Solution
Abbott, a global health-care company, needs to manage a large inventory of R&D materials that have a turnover similar to that of finished goods. This inventory can be problematic to control, as d...
- Health Care/Pharmaceutical: Improving Safety, Reducing Costs and Increasing Efficiency at Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center is using an automated RFID-enabled kit and tray replenishment solution to manage medication kits, trays and tackle boxes for faster processing and fewer errors. S...
- Defense/Aerospace: Boeing Improves Aircraft Production and Maintenance With RFID
Boeing is a leading airframe manufacturer in both the commercial and defense sectors, with several projects employing RFID technology. RFID-based tracking and tracing of aircraft parts, during both...
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION ON TWITTER