|Home||Internet of Things||Aerospace||Apparel||Energy||Defense||Health Care||Logistics||Manufacturing||Retail|
PC Configuration Requirements
To take the RFID Essentials course, you must configure your PC and connectivity according to the following requirements.
RFID Revolution provides a utility to indicate whether your system conforms to these requirements, but due to the continuous introduction of new software, the company does not guarantee that this utility will be 100 percent accurate.
To help you with any configuration changes you might need to make, RFID Revolution has provided the following instructions:
1. Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome. Safari for the Mac does not always work well with RFID Essentials, so RFID Revolution recommends using a PC. Select your browser below for instructions on how to determine your software version. If you are using Internet Explorer 10 or 11, you need to make sure it is in "compatibility mode."
2. Internet Connection: Broadband is required. To check the speed of your Internet connection, visit one of numerous available Web sites, such as pcpitstop.com/internet/default.asp.
3. Adobe Flash Player: Version 7.0 or higher. To download the latest version of Flash, visit www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/.
4. Display Resolution: Set to 1024 x 768 or greater.
5. Pop-ups, Cookies and Java Scripts: These must be enabled. You must not only disable any pop-up blockers operating on your browser, but also those external to your browser. These may operate in toolbars, such as Google Toolbar or Yahoo Toolbar, or possibly in your antivirus or anti-spyware software. Either disable all pop-up blockers on your PC, or add the course Web site (www.rfidessentals.net) to your pop-up blocker exceptions list.
SEND IT YOUR WAY
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
TAKE THE POLL