RFID Journal Online Training
As of Dec. 31, 2011, CompTIA's RFID+ radio frequency identification certification will be retired. RFID4U will introduce a new course, titled RFID Deployment Training, which will supersede the existing CompTIA RFID+ training course, and will include the latest and most updated technological developments and RFID devices. Details coming soon!
PLUS, GET THREE FREE BONUS MODULES EXPLAINING:
• Where to place tags on RF-unfriendly products
• How to configure a ThingMagic Mercury 5 reader
• How to configure Motorola XR440 and XR480 interrogators
WHY YOU SHOULD ENROLL:
• The course is approved by CompTIA
• You'll get everything you need to get RFID+ certified
• You can learn at your convenience, and work at your own pace
• Individuals and companies can both achieve an ROI
• Online training is affordable, interesting and easy
• You can start immediately
Add to Cart
• 9 Modules course mapping to 9 certification objectives
• Practice Test CD/Software
• Training book
• Sample tags
• RFID Journal print magazine
• Bonus Labs: Free labs show you how to configure ThingMagic and Motorola readers, and how to determine the best tag placement for your needs
Test your RFID knowledge with our free practice exam. Just create an account and get started!
Create an account.
CompTIA RFID+ Certification Course Modules
You can also purchase each module separately. Click on the course name to learn more about what's covered.
To experience RFID+ Certification Online Training, take our RFID Basics course—it's FREE!
About CompTIA RFID+ Certification:
CompTIA's RFID+ certification validates the knowledge and skills of professionals who work with RFID technology. It is an international, vendor-neutral credential that recognizes a technician's ability to install, maintain, repair and troubleshoot the hardware and software functionality of RFID products. Although not a prerequisite, it is recommended that CompTIA RFID+ candidates have a minimum of six to 24 months of RFID or other auto-ID technology experience.
RFID is quickly becoming the standard technology for tracking goods in the supply chain, but it will only be effective if it is executed by properly trained and certified individuals. CompTIA RFID+ training provides a baseline for the knowledge and skills required of RFID workers, giving business owners the opportunity to hire qualified professionals, and providing individuals with a credential to prove their ability.