- Cashew Company Improves Deliveries, Supply Chain
Thanks to Ceará Votu's UHF RFID solution, Cione has streamlined processes, monitored its supply chain and ensured 100 percent accuracy in its deliveries.
- Polish Cancer Center Tracks Drug Temperatures via a Real-Time NFC-enabled Solution
The system, from Bluog and Utz Group, includes NFC-enabled data-loggers, Near Field Communication readers attached to containers, and a cellular or Wi-Fi connection to software managing the read data.
- Nebraska Hospital Boosts Efficiency, Patient Care With RFID
Cardinal Health's Inventory Management Solutions, installed at Nebraska Medicine, track the storage and use of high-value supplies for surgical procedures, thereby reducing out-of-stocks and expirations, while also automating patient billing.
- Decathlon Scores a Big Win With RFID
The French sporting goods retailer is tracking most of its products from factories to more than 1,000 stores in 25 countries.
- Resin Supplier Uses RFID to Perfect the Curing Process
Reichhold helps a fiberglass pipe manufacturer improve production, saving time and money.
- Kuehne + Nagel Monitors Pharmaceuticals to Improve Customer Service
The global transportation and logistics firm turns to RFID to track the location and temperature of shipments.
- RFID Saves an EMS With Inventory Challenges
South Metro Fire Rescue Authority is tracking medical supplies at its warehouse and at 17 stations, to reduce waste and improve efficiencies.
- Chicago Hospital Deployment Delivers a Healthy ROI
Northwestern Memorial's investment in RFID results in real-time inventory accuracy and improved workflow for clinicians.
- U.S. Army Uses RFID to Track and Manage Parachutes
With no room for error, the chain-of custody solution reduces costs and labor and improves safety.
- Hy-Vee Supermarkets Track Perishables to Ensure Freshness
Suppliers include RFID temperature tags in shipments to the retailer's distribution centers, and the DCs reuse the tags to monitor goods en route to the stores.
- Italian Steel Pipe Manufacturer Tracks WIP Materials
Since deploying an RFID system to track pallets in a large industrial area, TenarisDalmine has increased production efficiencies and inventory accuracy, and improved worker safety.
- Europe's Largest Gold Mine Tracks Ore
A rugged RFID tag allows managers at Agnico Eagle's Kittilä mine to monitor processes and improve production.
- Agriculture Co-op Tracks Cherry Tomato Production
Spain's Granada La Palma deployed an inventory-management solution at its warehouse and sorting plant, to improve efficiencies and customer service.
- RFID Makes Order Out of Chaotic Distribution Chain
Hanmi Pharmaceutical developed an automated picking and shipping system, to ensure hospitals and pharmacies get the medical products they need.
- Parker Hannifin Embeds RFID Tags in O-Rings
The solution was developed to prevent counterfeiting, but businesses also can use the technology to identify and track assets.