- Aerospace Company Gains Efficiency Threefold With RFID
BAE Systems' deployment of RFID technology, enabled by sensor integration from Boeing's Tapestry Solutions, has boosted efficiency and reduced labor for supplies management, tool and asset tracking, and work-in-process visibility.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 2
RFID Journal's 16th annual conference and exhibition was held last month. View the presentations from the event's main-conference sessions and the RFID Journal Awards.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 1
Last month, RFID Journal held its 16th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference seminars.
- Florida Fire and Rescue Supplier Extends Visibility via RFID
The Bonita Springs Fire Control and Rescue District, using RFID tagging services from supplier QuadMed and a solution from Silent Partner Technologies, has reduced its inventory spending by 30 percent, while the Broward County Sheriff's Fire and Rescue Office plans to track the goods it uses and sells for emergency services.
- Rebecca Minkoff Extends Its RFID System Beyond the Store
By adding a QR code to each of its luxury bags, the New York fashion retailer is enabling shoppers to access content after they make a purchase, as part of the Digital Emotional Intelligence offering from Avery Dennison RBIS and EVRYTHNG.
- Cashew Company Improves Deliveries, Supply Chain
Thanks to Ceará Votu's UHF RFID solution, Cione has streamlined processes, monitored its supply chain and ensured 100 percent accuracy in its deliveries.
- Polish Cancer Center Tracks Drug Temperatures via a Real-Time NFC-enabled Solution
The system, from Bluog and Utz Group, includes NFC-enabled data-loggers, Near Field Communication readers attached to containers, and a cellular or Wi-Fi connection to software managing the read data.
- Nebraska Hospital Boosts Efficiency, Patient Care With RFID
Cardinal Health's Inventory Management Solutions, installed at Nebraska Medicine, track the storage and use of high-value supplies for surgical procedures, thereby reducing out-of-stocks and expirations, while also automating patient billing.
- Decathlon Scores a Big Win With RFID
The French sporting goods retailer is tracking most of its products from factories to more than 1,000 stores in 25 countries.
- Resin Supplier Uses RFID to Perfect the Curing Process
Reichhold helps a fiberglass pipe manufacturer improve production, saving time and money.
- Kuehne + Nagel Monitors Pharmaceuticals to Improve Customer Service
The global transportation and logistics firm turns to RFID to track the location and temperature of shipments.
- RFID Saves an EMS With Inventory Challenges
South Metro Fire Rescue Authority is tracking medical supplies at its warehouse and at 17 stations, to reduce waste and improve efficiencies.
- Chicago Hospital Deployment Delivers a Healthy ROI
Northwestern Memorial's investment in RFID results in real-time inventory accuracy and improved workflow for clinicians.
- U.S. Army Uses RFID to Track and Manage Parachutes
With no room for error, the chain-of custody solution reduces costs and labor and improves safety.
- Hy-Vee Supermarkets Track Perishables to Ensure Freshness
Suppliers include RFID temperature tags in shipments to the retailer's distribution centers, and the DCs reuse the tags to monitor goods en route to the stores.