- Navigating a Critical Road in the Dark
Many companies are deploying radio frequency identification systems without doing their homework and without good guidance.
- A Conversation With Macy's Bill Connell
The company's senior VP of logistics and operations shared insights into RFID's value for replenishment, omnichannel fulfillment and other retail applications.
- Warning to Retailers: Ignore RFID at Your Peril
When the technology reaches a tipping point, those who haven't done their homework will struggle.
- Identifying RFID Project Leaders
Advocates for the technology come from many different areas within a company and hold a wide variety of titles.
- My Wall Street Journal Op-Ed on RFID
The fact that a major newspaper has published an opinion piece suggests the tide has shifted in RFID's direction.
- The Changing Nature of Retail
Recent moves by Walmart and Macy’s illustrate the challenges all retailers face.
- RFID's Tipping Point
Have we reached or passed it—or has adoption not yet arrived at that magical moment when all businesses want to use the technology?
- Believe What You Read About RFID
Some benefits seem so amazing that companies are skeptical about the technology actually delivering such outsized returns.
- Why Marks & Spencer Talks About RFID
The U.K retailer believes there are some real benefits to going public about its use of RFID to improve inventory accuracy and the customer experience in stores.
- LIVE! 2016 and the State of RFID Adoption
Last week's event says a lot about which regions, industries and companies are employing RFID technology.
- Apparel Tagging Moves to the Source
More companies that make labels and trim for apparel firms are reading about RFID and attending RFID Journal LIVE!, signaling that tagging is moving back in the supply chain.
- RFID Is Now a Corporate Priority
Delta Air Lines and Macy's are among the companies making RFID a strategic imperative. What do they know that other firms don't?
- Awards Finalists Highlight the Maturation of RFID
The scope and complexity of many deployments show that RFID can play a role in mission-critical applications.
- An Integrated RFID Solution for Retail
When RFID technology providers create an integrated, easy-to-use, scalable RFID solution, retailers will embrace it in a big way.
- More Reflections on NRF
RFID solution providers showed off some cool applications that deliver real value.