- French Biopharmaceutical Group Tracks Blood Plasma
The RFID solution improves traceability and production processes.
- Kuehne + Nagel Monitors Pharmaceuticals to Improve Customer Service
The global transportation and logistics firm turns to RFID to track the location and temperature of shipments.
- Chicago Hospital Deployment Delivers a Healthy ROI
Northwestern Memorial's investment in RFID results in real-time inventory accuracy and improved workflow for clinicians.
- ROI on Temperature-Monitoring Solution Leads to RFID Asset Tracking
Lifespan automated the humidity and temperature monitoring of pharmaceuticals and blood across its five hospitals, then began tracking high-value mobile assets.
- RFID Makes Order Out of Chaotic Distribution Chain
Hanmi Pharmaceutical developed an automated picking and shipping system, to ensure hospitals and pharmacies get the medical products they need.
- Global Logistics Company Monitors Shipments' Temperatures
Panalpina Group deployed an RFID solution to track the conditions of health-care and pharmaceutical products during transit or storage.
- 10 Presentations From RFID Journal LIVE! 2009
Speakers at the conference offered numerous case studies on monitoring assets, inventories, items, temperatures and more.
- Using RFID to Monitor the Temperature of Drugs
In this PowerPoint presentation with audio, recorded at RFID Journal LIVE! 2009, David Ulrich, QA Director at Abbott, explains how RF temperature monitors and an RF network infrastructure were used to automatically capture data.
- Purdue Pharma Uses RFID to Combat Counterfeiting
In this PowerPoint presentation with audio, recorded at RFID Journal LIVE! 2009, hear how Purdue is using data captured on the more than 6 million bottles being tagged annually, and how RFID is helping the company to combat potential counterfeiting and diversion.
- The Case for RFID: A Pharmaceutical Manufacturer's Perspective
Drug manufacturer Cephalon explains why it is forging ahead with plans to implement RFID and an electronic drug pedigree solution for pharmaceutical products.
- Pharmaceutical Track
Pharmaceutical companies have been exploring RFID's potential for collecting pedigree data, but RFID can deliver other benefits as well, such as reducing counterfeiting and theft, and improving shipping accuracy. LIVE! 2009 attendees learned how early adopters are using RFID within their supply chains and their own internal operations to improve efficiencies.
- Mississippi Blood Services Banks on RFID
The not-for-profit organization tested an RFID system to manage and track blood, improve safety, make deliveries more timely and lower costs.
- Texas Lab Stocks Up With RFID
At the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, researchers find that radio frequency identification gets them the supplies they need, 24-7.