- RFID Book Coming in the Next Month
RFID reference book to be released at the end of August whose four authors all worked with Wal-Mart suppliers to help them meet the RFID mandate.
- RFID Document Security by NEC
NEC introduces an RFID-based document management system in Japan.
- Controversy Flares Over RFID Patent Fees
Will Intermec's recent lawsuits stunt the RFID industry's development? Or would the company licensing fees simply be absorbed by RFID's unstoppable growth?
- EMS Debuts Passive UHF Tag, Reader
By Mary Catherine O’Connor
Escort Memory Systems designed its first ultra-high frequency RFID system specifically for harsh, high-temp industrial environments.
- MicroMain RFID-Enables Software
By Jonathan Collins
XM asset management software now includes middleware so companies can use RFID to monitor work orders, maintenance and inventory.
- Animal Tracking System to Use RFID
South Dakota's projected cattle identification system will use RFID to track the birth, history, and movement of all tagged animals.
- RFID Meets a New Ad Tracking System
Combining RFID with a new revolutionary commercial tracking system could redefine advertising for U.S. marketers.
- Printer-Encoder Supports XML
By Jonathan Collins
To simplify integration with XML-enabled enterprise applications, Zebra adds support for extensible markup language to an RFID label printer-encoder.
- Intermec Spells Out Licensing Plan
- Sybase Launches RFID Program
Sybase announced its RFID middleware initiative and Early Adopter Program this week at the company's user conference.
- An Interactive Internet
- American Library Assocation Considers RFID
RFID was one of the major topics covered at this year's annual American Library Association conference.
- Product Recalls Spur Move Toward RFID
It's not just the supply chain that will benefit from RFID - product recalling will also be revolutionized.
- Sun, Sybase, IBM Tackle RFID
Adding to RFID's momentum, three of the most familiar names in technology are moving forward with RFID initiatives.
- New Frontiers for RFID Tags
A quick wrap-up by PC magazine on the state of RFID.