- RFID in the News
On the eve of the world's largest RFID event, RFID deployments make headlines.
- Apparel Tagging Moves to the Source
More companies that make labels and trim for apparel firms are reading about RFID and attending RFID Journal LIVE!, signaling that tagging is moving back in the supply chain.
- RFID Is Now a Corporate Priority
Delta Air Lines and Macy's are among the companies making RFID a strategic imperative. What do they know that other firms don't?
- Using RFID to Predict the Future
The massive amounts of data that can be collected cost-effectively via radio frequency identification are enabling companies to anticipate and prepare for the future.
- Creating Confidence in RFID Data
Companies are employing a variety of strategies to convince both staff members and senior management that information provided by radio frequency identification systems is accurate.
- RFID Is Not Just for Big Companies
Small companies, such as watch repairer Stoll & Co., can take advantage of radio frequency identification technology because it's easier to deploy than ever before.
- Airbus Continues to Innovate
With the appointment of Carlo Nizam to head its digitalization strategy, the airplane maker is charting a flight path toward greater efficiency and profitability.
- End Users Must Balance Interests
Companies that want the short-term benefits of using RFID before their competitors should also consider the longer-term goal of promoting adoption within their industry.
- Why End Users Should Discuss Their RFID Deployments
If the RFID market flourishes, companies will achieve greater benefits.
- An Event for the Energy, Mining and Construction Sectors
A conference hosted by RFID Journal will educate companies in these industries about how RFID can deliver benefits today, and a standards workshop following the event will help them shape how the technologies are used.
- Getting the Word Out That RFID Works
Major companies in many industries want to share how they are deploying the technology across their entire operations.
- The Age of Robots
RFID and vision technologies will make it possible for robots to interact with the world as never before.
- U.S. Government Moves Toward Patent Reforms
The Innovation Act could reduce lawsuits against technology users, but it could also have an adverse effect on innovation.
- Insights From RFID Journal LIVE! Brasil 2013
RFID's adoption in Brazil is still behind that of the United States and Europe, but companies are deploying the technology and solution providers are innovating.
- Everyone Benefits When RFID Companies Focus on Specific Applications or Industries
RFID Global Solution and a handful of other providers are targeting customer segments—and winning business as a result.