- RFID Brand and Product Awareness Remains Low
A survey of RFID Journal's readership found that Zebra Technologies, Impinj and Avery Dennison are the top three brands in the RFID industry, but awareness of what the leading companies sell remains low, particularly among end users.
- To Win Business, RFID Companies Need to Narrowcast
The key to success for RFID marketing is to focus on those actively seeking to invest in RFID solutions.
- Finding the Right RFID Solution
We've put together a list of exhibitors at RFID Journal LIVE! by product category, application and industry.
- The Value of Good Information
Companies require good information to make smart investments in technologies that can enhance their business.
- Creating an RFID Gorilla
Here is how to become the dominant player in RFID and ignite exponential growth.
- Update from NRF's Big Show
Several RFID companies exhibited new solutions at the event that were aimed at retailers.
- You Can't Deploy What You Can't See
Lack of awareness about RFID products is hindering adoption.
- Hire Certified Professionals
The RFID Professional Institute is helping companies be sure that the employees they hire for RFID projects have the knowledge they claim to have.
- What Can You Learn at an RFID Event?
A lot—and not just from those who have deployed a solution in your industry or in an application similar to the one you are considering.
- When RFID Becomes Obsolete
What new technology will replace radio frequency identification for inventory management, asset tracking and other applications?
- Attendee Feedback on RFID Journal LIVE! 2017
More than 90 percent of those who responded to our survey said the event exceeded their expectations.
- Don't Be a Pound Foolish
Some companies want to implement an RFID system without doing their homework. Trying to save a few dollars this way can be costly in the long run.
- Bring Photos and Video to RFID Journal LIVE!
A little preparation, including a few photographs and a short video, can help you find the right solutions for the business issue you are looking for RFID to solve.
- Find RFID Products from Around the World
RFID Journal LIVE! will feature 200 exhibitors from the United States, China and 23 other countries. Here's why that's meaningful.
- Why We Give Awards to End Users
The RFID Journal Awards are designed to highlight the successful use of RFID, which benefits everyone.