|Home||Internet of Things||Aerospace||Apparel||Energy||Defense||Health Care||Logistics||Manufacturing||Retail|
Ask The Experts Forum
Where Can I Find Information About the Value or Sale of RFID Companies?
Is such data available?
Thomson Reuters is one of the leading sources of information regarding individual mergers and acquisitions, and might have the data you are looking for. In addition, here are links to several articles we've published on the subject:
• Symbol Acquires Matrics
• ODIN Acquires Reva Systems
• Checkpoint Systems Acquires RFID Software Company OATSystems
• Tyco's Sensormatic Division Buys Vue Technology
• Trimble Acquires ThingMagic
• NCR Acquires IDVelocity
• RFID Journal Acquires RFID Update
• Impinj Acquires Intel's UHF RFID Reader Chip Operation
• Fluensee Acquires TrenStar's RFID Software Business
• BEA Systems Acquires ConnecTerra
• Weyerhaeuser Acquires Tag Innovator Organic ID
• Zebra Acquires Active RFID Provider WhereNet
• GE Healthcare Finds Opportunity, Acquires RTLS Firm
• Domino Acquires U.S. Systems Integrator
• Avery Dennison Acquires Paxar for $1.3 Billion
• Identec Solutions Acquires Baumer Ident
—Mark Roberti, Founder and Editor, RFID Journal
Login and post your comment!
Not a member?
Signup for an account now to access all of the features of RFIDJournal.com!
SEND IT YOUR WAY
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.