- RFID Is On the Money
British TV game show The Million Pound Drop tracks bundles of cash to create a more exciting experience for contestants and home viewers.
- Brazilian Coffee Coop Brews Up a Hearty ROI
Copacafe deployed a passive RFID warehouse-management solution to improve efficiencies and lower costs.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Is "RFID-Ready"
When the renowned cancer center deployed an asset-tracking system, it took an enterprise approach, paving the way for other applications.
- Brazilian Manufacturer Boosts Productivity
Technicolor Brazil Media and Entertainment deployed an RFID system to track key raw materials, providing visibility into their movements throughout its facilities, while also improving inventory-management processes.
- Soft-Drink Manufacturer Finds Myriad Benefits From RFID Solution
Swire Coca-Cola HK employs the technology to track cylinders and tanks within its facilities and at customer sites.
- 2011 RFID Journal Award Winner: Most Innovative Use of RFID—Tracking and Monitoring the Deadliest Cache
Argonne National Laboratory has developed a strategy that uses RFID to safeguard nuclear materials.
- A Diamond Ping
Steinmetz Diamond Group uses RFID to track, manage and secure tiny, highly valuable gemstones.
- RFID Makes Radiation Therapy Safer
Commonwealth Newburyport Cancer Center is tracking patients and their charts, to ensure they receive the proper treatment.
- Watchmaker Tracks Assets in Real Time
Titan Industries Ltd., India's largest watch manufacturer, has deployed an RFID system to enhance security and increase productivity within its research and development department.
- French Biobank Secures Specimens
To improve patient care, Nice University Hospital tracks surgical samples for diagnosis using radio frequency identification.
- RFID Keeps Service and Repair Vans Stocked and on Time
Dr. Know PC Medic believes tracking tools and assets will help it become the McDonald's of the computer repair franchise industry.
- Creating a Unique Retail Experience
Common People blends chic ambiance, an eclectic mix of art and fashion, and RFID technology to wow consumers.
- RFID Goes to Medical School
The Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, in Texas, is saving time and money by tracking state-of-the-art equipment used to enhance learning.
- RFID Controls Cargo Traffic at Hong Kong International Airport
Asia Airfreight Terminal deployed an RFID-based truck control system to monitor and manage traffic flow at two air-cargo terminals.
- Mining New Value From RFID
Mining companies worldwide have been using RFID to track assets, vehicles and workers above and below ground. Now industry pioneers are adopting new applications to further streamline production and reduce costs, as well as improve safety.