Home Internet of Things Aerospace Apparel Energy Defense Health Care Logistics Manufacturing Retail

Leaders from Across All Major Industries to Attend RFID Journal LIVE! 2016

Business professionals representing leading companies from a record-setting 60 countries and 40 industries will attend the conference and exhibition, to be held on May 3-5, in Orlando.
By RFID Journal
Apr 27, 2016

RFID Journal announced today that next week's RFID Journal LIVE! conference and exhibition, focused on radio frequency identification and its many business applications, has attracted attendees from a record-setting 60 countries and 40 industries. LIVE! 2016, cornerstone-sponsored by Zebra Technologies, will be held on May 3-5 at the Orange County Convention Center, located in Orlando, Fla.

Approximately 60 percent of the event's preregistered attendees are from the United States, while the other 40 percent hail from as far away as India, South Africa and New Zealand. Those registered represent a wide variety of sectors, including apparel, energy, electronics, health care, industrial manufacturing, retail and waste management.

Here is a list of just a few of the firms that have already registered to attend:

• Acuity Brands
• Adagio Teas
• Airbus Safran Launchers
• Alaska Airlines
• Amazon
• American Woodmark
• ANWR Group
• Applied Materials
• ArcelorMittal Dofasco
• Arjo Wiggins
• Ashley Furniture
• BAE Systems
• Beaulieu Group
• Bedford Industries
• Berendsen Textile Service
• BMW
• Boeing
• Bose Corp.
• Bourgault Industries
• Bridgestone America
• Cardinal Health
• Carter's
• Caterpillar
• Cementos Argos SA
• Cerner
• Container Centralen
• Cooper Tire and Rubber
• Copidrogas
• Dillard's
• Docfinder Tecnologia
• DSS Plastics Group
• East Bay Municipal Utility District
• Edward Lifesciences
• Empire Entertainment
• Encinitas Laboratories
• Encore Group
• Extra Optical
• FedEx
• FESA
• Ford Motor Co.
• General Dynamics Bath Iron Works
• General Motors
• Global Facility Management Service
• Globo Studio de Colombia SAS
• Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
• Google
• Harris Corp.
• Herman Kay
• The Home Depot
• Honeywell
• Ibertex Etiquetaje Industrial
• IDEXX Laboratories
• ITW
• JABIL
• Japan Package System
• Japan Pallet Rental
• Jockey International
• Johnson & Johnson
• Johnson Controls
• Kassoy
• Kule
• Lakeland HealthCare
• Levi Strauss & Co.
• Lexmark International
• Lockheed Martin
• Logopak Systeme GmbH & Co.
• Lojas Renner SA
• Lone Palm Metalwerx
• LP Magazine
• Manheim Auctions
• Medtronic
• Michelin
• National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
• Northrop Grumman
• Perrigo
• Peterbilt Motors Co.
• Ralph Lauren
• Ripley Entertainment
• River Island
• Rockwell Collins
• Saudi Aramco
• Sikorsky Aircraft Corp.
• Southwest Airlines
• Unisys
• University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
• U.S. Air Force
• U.S. Veterans Administration
• Vail Resorts
• Walmart
• Walt Disney Co.
• Zodiac Aerospace

To view an up-to-date list of pre-registered attendees, visit www.rfidjournalevents.com/live/attendees-current.

LIVE! 2016 will also feature four industry-specific and four technical conference tracks, six in-depth preconference seminars and workshops, four post-conference seminars, the RFID Journal Awards, fast-track training provided by RFID4U, RFID Professional Institute certification, and three co-located events: IEEE RFID 2016, the Internet of Things Conference and the Last Mile Consortia Forum. What's more, the event will offer exhibits and demonstrations conducted by the industry's leading technology firms. For more information, visit www.rfidjournalevents.com/live.

  • Previous Page
  • 1
  • Next Page

Login and post your comment!

Not a member?

Signup for an account now to access all of the features of RFIDJournal.com!

PREMIUM CONTENT
Case Studies Features Best Practices How-Tos
RFID JOURNAL EVENTS
Live Events Virtual Events Webinars
ASK THE EXPERTS
Simply enter a question for our experts.
TAKE THE POLL
JOIN THE CONVERSATION ON TWITTER
Loading
RFID Journal LIVE! RFID in Health Care LIVE! LatAm LIVE! Brasil LIVE! Europe RFID Connect Virtual Events RFID Journal Awards Webinars Presentations
© Copyright 2002-2016 RFID Journal LLC.
Powered By: Haycco