- RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2019 Report
Last month, RFID Journal held its annual conference and exhibition for the European RFID industry. View the presentations from the conference.
- RFID Helps Bring Outdoor Voices to Shoppers on the Move
The Texas-based store sells its products via an app, thanks to an RFID solution from Nedap, making it easier for active people to buy goods while on the run.
- RFID Powers WIP and Tool Management for Composites Manufacturer
U.K.-based Atlas Composite Technologies has deployed a single solution to manage the production of its products from raw composite materials through freezing, thawing and autoclaving, while the same technology ensures the tools needed for these processes are available and in good working order.
- America Today Rolling Out RFID at All 69 Stores
The retailer is deploying a solution from Nedap to enable omnichannel sales with the improved inventory visibility that the technology provides.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 Report, Part 1
RFID Journal recently held its 17th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference workshops.
- RFID Delivers Visibility to U.K. Beer Containers
Britain's largest container rental provider, Close Brothers Brewery Rentals, has built its own UHF RFID system that captures shipping and receiving data, as well as each step of the cleaning and maintenance process, integrated with the company's management software.
- IoT Monitors Human Behavior in Carbon-Neutral Building
Researchers and management at Canada's Evolv1 building are using Internet of Things technology from eleven-x to track and analyze data regarding the impacts sustainable features might have on comfort and productivity, as well as the behaviors of tenants occupying the new structure.
- Drug Company Automates RFID Tagging of Compounded Products
Nephron Pharmaceuticals is making its own RFID-enabled labels to attach to each compounded syringe products it sells to hospitals and health-care providers, so that they can be tracked from the point of shipment to patient bedsides.
- RFID in Aerospace and Defense 2018 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's recent conference and exhibition, held in Arlington, Va.
- VW Slovakia Optimizes Factory Vehicle Movement With RTLS
The solution, provided by Sewio, employs CEIT software and Decawave's RTLS tags and receivers to track the movement of each production vehicle, in order to manage how traffic flows in a complex and fluid assembly process.
- Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. Achieves 10 Percent Sales Boost With IoT-Based Coolers
The beverage company is deploying BLE, cellular and camera-based Internet of Things technologies from Atos to detect temperatures within 300,000 coolers, as well as track stock levels and how often consumers open cooler doors, and provide location-based data to app-using shoppers.
- NFC Aids Fire Prevention for Sprinkler Service Company
Automated Decision is leveraging its NFC RFID-based solution, using HID Global technology, to service companies and facility managers, providing visibility into inspections and maintenance of fire-prevention equipment and other assets.
- Hellenic Army Finds Reduction in Time and Cost With RFID in Supply Chain
The Greek military has been testing the technology for the past year across four ports, with active RFID tags on containers, pallets, boxes and some equipment, in order to gain better visibility into the shipping process.
- RFID Cuts Queue Waits, Boosts Truck Turnaround Times at Indian Plants
Ashok Leyland has deployed a UHF system from Vicinity RFID to automate the arrivals and departures of trucks delivering and picking up materials at three plants, and has thereby cut average turnaround times by more than two hours.
- Mining Company Tracks Ore Extraction via RFID
Codelco's RFID system, from MiningTAG, brings visibility into the amount and quality of ore being extracted at the world's largest underground mine, to ensure the safety of the tunnels and manage the kind of ore being extracted for customers.