- Known Security Vulnerabilities Are a Hacker's Guide to an IoT Breach
The Internet of Things is a powerful trend, but its growth could be hindered by unpatched open-source vulnerabilities.
- RFID Device Suppliers: Beware the FCC's New Authorization, Marketing and Importation Rules
The Federal Communications Commission has voted to approve new rules impacting how RF equipment, manufacturers, vendors, importers and distributors may conduct business.
- Driverless Cars and Their Relation to the IoT
The development of the Internet of Things has taken root in the auto insurance industry.
- How Service Relationship Management and the IIoT Are Keeping Transportation on the Right Road
As the Industrial Internet of Things steps out of the shadows and sheds the chains that have kept data from being holistically actionable, we're seeing the beginning of a new commercial asset-management paradigm.
- Taking the LEAP
Information technology is critical to the future of manufacturing. The EU LinkedDesign project aims to help manufacturers harness and use information.
- Complying With the Food Safety Modernization Act
RFID can help U.S. produce farmers cost-effectively meet the FDA's mandate.
- Three Boosts for EPCIS
ISO ratification, new guidelines and free tools will propel adoption of the Electronic Product Code Information Services standard.
- Use Your EPC to Indicate Country of Origin
By employing a simple coding scheme, you can quickly identify where items in your supply chain were manufactured, and ensure that your customs declarations are accurate.
- The Language of Business
Companies should leverage standards to achieve supply chain visibility.
- An Impartial Observer
RFID takes the guesswork out of shipping and receiving.
- The Real World of Active RFID Tags
Here's how the technology is being used today to solve real problems, and what's in store for the future.