- Partners to Track Airline Carts
eLSG.SkyChefs and Scanpak offer the airline catering industry a way to track food carts anywhere in the world.
- Startup Gears Up Marketing Effort
Matrics has introduced a line of RFID tags, readers and software and launched a program to line up system integrators.
- RFID Offers Benefits Today
A new report from Forrester, a technology research firm, says RFID already offers significant supply chain savings.
- Savi Teams With Greybox Logistics
The alliance with a subsidiary of Transamerica Leasing gives Savi access to a potentially lucrative market.
- Unilever Tracks Lynx with RFID
The company will monitor 30,000 six-packs of deodorant as they move from a manufacturing plant to three Safeway stores.
- Arnlea Buys Industrial RFID Line
The acquisition of Indala's unit strengthens the Scottish company's position in oil, natural gas and other markets.
- New Low-cost Temperature Sensor
KSW-Microtec of Germany has introduced a new RFID temperature sensor to safeguard meat, produce and other products.
- Syscan Unveils Tags for Metal Objects
The new 'Metal-Mate' line consists of both read-only and read-write transponders for auto manufacturing and other markets.
- Savi Links with Logistics Provider
Savi Technology has formed a strategic partnership with SembCorp Logistics, one of Asia?s largest logistics providers.
- SAP's Supply Chain of Tomorrow
Replenishment application uses intelligent agents to react to potential out of stocks before they occur.
- OMI Automates Yard Management
New yard management software takes advantage of RFID to eliminate gate entry personnel and speed up deliveries.