- RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 Report, Part 2
RFID Journal recently held its 17th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's main conference sessions and the RFID Journal Awards.
- RFID in Aerospace and Defense 2018 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's recent conference and exhibition, held in Arlington, Va.
- RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2018 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's 14th annual conference and exhibition for the European market, held this month in London.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 2
RFID Journal's 16th annual conference and exhibition was held last month. View the presentations from the event's main-conference sessions and the RFID Journal Awards.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 1
Last month, RFID Journal held its 16th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference seminars.
- RFID in Aerospace and Defense 2017 Report
Last month, RFID Journal held a conference and exhibition for the defense and aerospace sectors. View the presentations from the event.
- RFID in Retail and Apparel 2017 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's conference and exhibition for the apparel and retail sectors, held last month in New York City.
- Why Standardization Is Fundamental for the IoT in Brazil
Government officials, business leaders and experts are unanimous in upholding the maintenance of international standards as a factor of competitiveness.
- Airbus, Suppliers Employ Automatic Validation System for RFID-Tagged Parts
The aircraft company developed its Airbus Tag Check software internally to automate the arduous process of confirming the operability and proper data storage on every RFID label or bar code attached to flyable parts.
- Tagging Retail Items at the Source
Retailers and suppliers are working together to achieve supply chain and internal benefits.
- RFID Trends: What's Ahead in 2017, Part 1
Leading solution providers speak out on the business and technology issues that will impact adoption in the near future.
- Communication Is the Key to Success
Avery Dennison RBIS' James Stafford discusses the challenges of deploying RFID in retail food, and how to meet those challenges.
- End Users Speak Out
What will it take to make RFID a mainstream technology? We asked the people who are using it—or are considering doing so—in their distribution centers, factories, stores, supply chains and other locations.
- RFID in Retail and Apparel 2016 Report
Earlier this month, RFID Journal hosted a conference and exhibition for the apparel and retail sectors. View the presentations from the event.
- Solutions for Retail and Transportation
Avery Dennison's tags can track totes in the supply chain and perishable items in stores; Keonn's interactive AdvanLook solution engages customers; NXP's Ucode DNA chip provides cryptographic authentication of vehicles.