- U.K. Rolls Out RFID for Used Tire-Management Pilot
Waste-management software from Topolytics will capture data regarding each tire collected for recycling or reuse with PragmatIC's new ConnectIC HF RFID chip and its handheld readers, to enable real-time management of the waste supply chain for tires.
- Chicken Company Hatches RFID-based Track-and-Trace Solution
Senecal has been tracking each batch of chickens processed at its Normandy facility, linking RFID data to 2D barcodes on meat packaging so stores and consumers can view data regarding each product and its origins; eventually, the chickens' lives will be monitored via barcodes.
- RFID to Cut Food Waste in the Supply Chain
Ocean Mist and Costco are among the companies using a battery-assisted passive RFID-based Internet of Things solution from Zest Labs to automatically collect the time and location of goods.
- RFID Journal LIVE! Retail 2019 Report
RFID Journal recently held its conference and exhibition for the retail sector as part of Chicago's RetailX event. View the presentations from the conference.
- RFID in Manufacturing Virtual Event: Presentations Now Available
Hear how manufacturing firms are using RFID to achieve business benefits.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 Report, Part 2
RFID Journal recently held its 17th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's main conference sessions and the RFID Journal Awards.
- RFID in Aerospace and Defense 2018 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's recent conference and exhibition, held in Arlington, Va.
- RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2018 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's 14th annual conference and exhibition for the European market, held this month in London.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 2
RFID Journal's 16th annual conference and exhibition was held last month. View the presentations from the event's main-conference sessions and the RFID Journal Awards.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 1
Last month, RFID Journal held its 16th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference seminars.
- RFID in Aerospace and Defense 2017 Report
Last month, RFID Journal held a conference and exhibition for the defense and aerospace sectors. View the presentations from the event.
- RFID in Retail and Apparel 2017 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's conference and exhibition for the apparel and retail sectors, held last month in New York City.
- Why Standardization Is Fundamental for the IoT in Brazil
Government officials, business leaders and experts are unanimous in upholding the maintenance of international standards as a factor of competitiveness.
- Airbus, Suppliers Employ Automatic Validation System for RFID-Tagged Parts
The aircraft company developed its Airbus Tag Check software internally to automate the arduous process of confirming the operability and proper data storage on every RFID label or bar code attached to flyable parts.
- Tagging Retail Items at the Source
Retailers and suppliers are working together to achieve supply chain and internal benefits.