- The Shift to Value Up Front
Over the past year, various RFID middleware vendors have turned to offering sharply focused applications that provide immediate payback to end users.
- Business As Unusual
The federal government is using RFID in ways that will impact your business.
- Air Cargo and RFID
Radio frequency identification is a smart way to keep freight moving forward.
- Keeping Bogus Drugs Out of the Medicine Cabinet
A number of factors are conspiring to significantly increase the potential for counterfeit drugs to wind up in our homes.
- Spotlight on Five Hot Apps
When you think outside the supply chain, amazing RFID applications will be possible.
- Designing Discovery Services
Search engines for the EPCglobal Network will allow companies to find and share data securely.
- Moving Toward the Talking Tag
When combined with a voice-directed work system, an RFID implementation can yield an immediate ROI.
- Building Smart RFID Networks
Companies need implementations that convert RFID data into business information, then send that information to the right application at the right time.
- RFID Shelf-life Monitoring Helps Resolve Disputes
By attaching RFID-enabled sensors to shipments of perishable goods, producers and retail buyers can identify spoilage, and its causes.
- Closing the RFID Knowledge Gap in Apparel and Footwear
At current price points, RFID makes an excellent fit for apparel and footwear retailers.
- Sensing Future Opportunities for RFID
The future vision for RFID technology lies in achieving completely automated sensing networks that can react to external changes in real time.
- The World Needs Multiple RFID Frequencies, Standards
No single RFID technology fulfills all the requirements of existing and potential markets.
- E-Pedigree's Evolution
Recent legislative initiatives, technological advances and the financial benefits of electronic pedigrees have engendered a new willingness by pharmaceutical companies to utilize RFID in their battles against counterfeit drugs.
- RFID: Looking Beyond the Retail Promise
Although RFID volumes in the retail and pharmaceutical markets fell short of expectations, the technology saw widespread deployment in other sectors.
- An RFID Tag Data Security Infrastructure Approach for Items
When used in conjunction with item-level tagging of drugs and other products, TDSI can protect consumer privacy while raising confidence that customers are getting genuine goods.