- Legislation and Standardization
Legislation regarding the use of RFID varies around the world and is subject to almost constant ongoing review. Standards will ensure compliance with legislation, and also guarantee interoperabilit...
- Opening Remarks
Speaker: Mr Martijn Truijens, Woodside Lean Construction Technology Advisor, Adjunct Professor to the Curtin-based Australasian Joint Research Centre for Building Information Modelling, Chair of Lean ...
- Next Steps
- RFID Standardisation - Where We Stand Today
Speaker: Alastair McArthur, Director and technology specialist with RAMP
- Workshop I – List Existing or Future Use Cases/Applications of RFID or other AIDC Technologies in the Oil & Gas Industry
Audio recording of the discussion during the first working group session.
- The Importance of Standardisation
Speaker: Jeroen Buren - Woodside Senior Vice President Production
- DNV Presentation
Speaker: Tor Traeland, Senior Consultant, DNV GL
- GS1 Presentation
Speaker: Marcel Sieira, General Manager - Industry Engagement, GS1 Australia
- Workshop II – The Oil and Gas IndustryHas Complexities Beyond Those Seen in Other Industries
Audio recording of the discussion during the second workshop session.