- Top Five IIoT Predictions for 2018
FogHorn Systems' CTO shares his predictions for the Industrial IoT in the coming year, regarding momentum, security, OT-IT convergence, standards, and business value propelling adoption.
- FCC Aggressively Cracking Down on RF Equipment Rule Violators
While the specific case involves U-NII devices, the precedent applies to RFID equipment suppliers as well.
- IoT and Other RF Device Suppliers Take Note: The FCC's New Authorization and Importation Rules Are Now Effective
The CommLaw Group has issued a client advisory regarding the Federal Communications Commission's new rules for radio frequency equipment authorization.
- E-Labeling RFID Devices Can Save Suppliers Cash
Doing it wrong can cost millions and trigger market exclusion.
- RFID Device Suppliers: Beware the FCC's New Authorization, Marketing and Importation Rules
The Federal Communications Commission has voted to approve new rules impacting how RF equipment, manufacturers, vendors, importers and distributors may conduct business.
- FCC Threatens 'Lifetime Ban' on Non-Compliant RF Equipment Suppliers
RFID sellers should adopt best practices to mitigate risk.
- A New Connectivity Standard for the IoT—Building a Better Mousetrap
Why is such a standard so important for the Internet of Things?
- Surviving the IoT Cyberattack Pandemic
Assess your risks, secure your firmware and comply with the ever-changing regulatory landscape.
- On the Road to Secure, Standardized Tolling
Government agencies around the world are adopting electronic tolling systems that utilize the ISO 18000-6C RFID standard.
- Software Interoperability Certifications
Independent tests would benefit both RFID end users and providers.
- New FCC Rules Could Threaten RFID, IoT Development
The agency's new equipment-authorization rules impact where manufacturers can cost-effectively conduct R&D for devices certified for sale in the United States.
- Three Boosts for EPCIS
ISO ratification, new guidelines and free tools will propel adoption of the Electronic Product Code Information Services standard.