- How Fog Computing Will Make the Edge Even Smarter
The future is foggy for large, distributed Internet of Things infrastructures—and that's a good thing.
- Beacon Technology Market Set to Surpass $25 Billion by 2024
According to new research from Global Market Insights, retailers are leveraging modern technologies to offer a personalized, digital and rich content-driven shopping experience to the customers at their stores.
- The Internet of Things Journey: Trends to Consider for 2018
As you embark on your IoT journey this year, consider these trends and how they may impact your overall strategy, implementation and execution.
- U.S. Cities Need the Private Sector's Help Cutting Red Tape Off Smart-City Initiatives
There are enormous growth opportunities for companies able to help cities break down barriers and establish best practices for the use of IoT technologies.
- Is the U.K. Information Superhighway Lagging Behind the Rest of the World?
5G is the future—but the United Kingdom still has a long way to go to become a truly smart country.