- RTLS Helps Hospital Cut Surgical Turnaround Time by 10 Percent
Adventist Health White Memorial is using a Tagnos RTLS solution to manage the location and status of surgical patients and thereby improve efficiency for surgical procedures.
- Hospital Builds Intelligence One RTLS Step at a Time
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland has deployed a real-time location system that tracks the locations of staff members, patients and assets, while wayfinding will be the latest option to help visitors and patients locate their desired destination.
- Hospital's Hand-Hygiene Rate Doubles With RTLS Technology
Marin General Hospital has raised its compliance rate from 45 percent to 77 percent via an RFID solution from SwipeSense, and is now using the same technology to track assets.
- BLE Provides RTLS for Tracking Production at Auto Ceramics Company
NGK Automotive Ceramics has reduced the amount of labor required to search for palletized products as they move through a partially automated system, using Quuppa technology and Thinkinside management software.
- Medical Clinic Cuts Patient Wait Times By 75 Percent
Oregon Medical Group's RTLS solution from Intelligent InSites, using Centrak's Gen 2 IR and RFID technology, has enabled nearly 500 patients daily to proceed directly to examination rooms, and to be seen by doctors faster—and, on average, for five minutes longer.
- VW Slovakia Optimizes Factory Vehicle Movement With RTLS
The solution, provided by Sewio, employs CEIT software and Decawave's RTLS tags and receivers to track the movement of each production vehicle, in order to manage how traffic flows in a complex and fluid assembly process.
- Integration Brings Wi-Fi-Enabled Data from Pumps to RTLS
Stanley Healthcare is offering integration with Baxter infusion pumps so that users of the MobileView RTLS solution can track each pump's location and status without RFID tags.