- Networking at LIVE! Is an Additional Benefit
Retailers at a luncheon hosted by GS1 and the Auburn University RFID Lab seemed to truly value being able to connect with others with whom they don't compete.
- Thoughts on RFID Journal LIVE! 2019
The conference and exhibition, which reflects the state of the RFID industry, shows that there is a lot of growth—and some challenges ahead.
- Now I Get to Learn About RFID
Every time I host an RFID Journal LIVE! event, I learn a few things about the technology that I didn't know.
- Helping Solution Providers Help You
Here are a few tips for companies attending next week's RFID Journal LIVE! event that can ensure your RFID project gets off to a good start.
- A Tool to Match Buyers and Sellers
RFID Journal LIVE!'s RFID Connect tool helps attendees find the exhibitors that can provide the hardware, software and services they need.
- Free RFID Baggage-Tracking Workshop for Airlines
To help airlines figure out what they need to do to implement an RFID system and comply with IATA requirements, RFID Journal is offering a free seminar at this year's LIVE! event.
- The Times—and RFID—Are a Changin'
The technology is evolving in new and innovative ways.
- It Pays to Shop Around for RFID
Being able to speak with many solution providers at a large exhibition makes it easier to find a reliable partner for any radio frequency identification deployment.
- It Pays to Be Educated About RFID
Some companies want to just deploy a radio frequency identification system without putting much thought into it, and that's a mistake.
- Business People Speaking About Technology
Despite the event's name and the perception that some RFID companies have, RFID Journal LIVE! is not really a technology conference.
- RFID Gets Easier Every Year
As I walked the exhibit hall at last week's RFID Journal LIVE! conference, it became clear that companies are responding to the need to make radio frequency identification systems simpler to deploy and use.
- Finding the Right RFID Solution
We've put together a list of exhibitors at RFID Journal LIVE! by product category, application and industry.
- Learning from the Best RFID Implementations
This year's RFID Journal Awards finalists will speak at RFID Journal LIVE! 2018, giving attendees a unique opportunity to hear from those who have completed some of the world's most impressive projects.
- You Can't Deploy What You Can't See
Lack of awareness about RFID products is hindering adoption.
- Some Defense and Aerospace Companies Are Becoming Serious About RFID
The level of engagement at last week's RFID in Aerospace and Defense event was high, which is a good sign.