- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 2
RFID Journal's 16th annual conference and exhibition was held last month. View the presentations from the event's main-conference sessions and the RFID Journal Awards.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 1
Last month, RFID Journal held its 16th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference seminars.
- IoT Data Management Targets Food Safety at Processing Plants
Somax offers a maintenance-management system for Internet of Things data that links to a sanitation department and offers prescriptive maintenance, follow-up sanitizing and quality control to help prevent contaminations.
- Sportswear Retailers Gain Home Run With RFID
Stadium AB and Lids, both using a UHF RFID-based solution from SML, report on how the technology boosted inventory accuracy under the highly diverse, high-pressure environment of sportswear and sporting goods sales.
- RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2017 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's 13th annual conference and exhibition for the European market, held this month in London.
- RFID in Retail and Apparel 2017 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's conference and exhibition for the apparel and retail sectors, held last month in New York City.
- Why Standardization Is Fundamental for the IoT in Brazil
Government officials, business leaders and experts are unanimous in upholding the maintenance of international standards as a factor of competitiveness.
- New Generation of Mobile IoT Is Changing Consumer Experiences
Startups with solutions that employ Bluetooth Low Energy, Eddystone and traditional Bluetooth will help consumers find their personal property, view product content without an app at stores, and share music from a phone with multiple speakers or devices.
- RFID Trends: What's Ahead in 2017, Part 3
Technology providers predict advances in reader technology and management for the retail market and beyond.
- Tagging Retail Items at the Source
Retailers and suppliers are working together to achieve supply chain and internal benefits.
- RFID Trends: What's Ahead in 2017, Part 1
Leading solution providers speak out on the business and technology issues that will impact adoption in the near future.
- Communication Is the Key to Success
Avery Dennison RBIS' James Stafford discusses the challenges of deploying RFID in retail food, and how to meet those challenges.
- Meeting the Expectations of Today's Holiday Shopper
RFID is helping retailers keep up with the changing behavior of consumers as they make purchases online, expect fast shipping and visit stores self-educated about the products being sold there.
- RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2016 Report
Last month, RFID Journal held its 12th annual conference and exhibition in Europe. View the presentations from the event.
- End Users Speak Out
What will it take to make RFID a mainstream technology? We asked the people who are using it—or are considering doing so—in their distribution centers, factories, stores, supply chains and other locations.