- Decathlon Scores a Big Win With RFID
The French sporting goods retailer is tracking most of its products from factories to more than 1,000 stores in 25 countries.
- SupplySentry Keeps a Lookout on Inventory for Package Printers
All Printing Resources developed an RFID solution to manage supplies at customer sites, which delivers benefits to clients as well as its own business.
- Small Repair Business Streamlines Processes
Stoll & Co., in Ohio, uses RFID to manage the roughly 12,000 watches it handles monthly, improving productivity and customer service.
- RFID Captures the Action on Hawaiian Zip Line
Princeville Ranch Adventure Tours uses Snapsportz, an automated photography system, to boost revenue and improve customer service.
- Post Foods Adds NFC to Cereal Marketing Mix
Concertgoers accessed custom songs and video with their smartphones.
- Electronic Invoices Reduce Paper Consumption
The Taiwan Fiscal Information Agency uses RFID and NFC technologies to enable shoppers to receive e-receipts.
- Hy-Vee Supermarkets Track Perishables to Ensure Freshness
Suppliers include RFID temperature tags in shipments to the retailer's distribution centers, and the DCs reuse the tags to monitor goods en route to the stores.
- Marks & Spencer Embraces Change
Based on the benefits achieved from RFID-tracking all apparel—and recognizing the importance of omnichannel shopping—the U.K. retailer plans to tag all general merchandise in stores.
- The Economic Benefits of Going Green
The city and residents of Grand Rapids, Mich., are benefiting from RFID-based recycling and garbage-collection solutions.
- Marks & Spencer Rolls Out RFID to All Its Stores
The U.K. retailer is updating its radio frequency identification technology as it moves to tag all apparel and hard goods.
- RFID Monitors Students' Beverages
Florida high schools use the technology to limit refills and control costs.
- Extracting New Value From Old Printers
HP Brazil is leveraging the RFID information in its tagged ink-jet printers to recycle plastics.
- RFID for Small Ski Resorts
Blue Hills Ski Area and Campgaw Mountain deployed an RFID ticketing and access-control solution to improve business operations.
- Brazil's Valdac Turns to RFID for Style and Savings
The technology proves to be the perfect match for a new fashion store model.
- 2011 RFID Journal Award Winner: RFID Green Award—The Greening of Mission Foods
RFID made it economically feasible for the tortilla manufacturer to switch from disposable corrugated boxes to reusable plastic containers.