- Best RFID Deployment Practices
RFID Journal has collected a series of articles focused on learnings from early adopters to help you avoid costly mistakes and maximize the chances that your RFID project will be a success.
- The RFID Marketer's Handbook
Smart Strategies for Finding Potential Buyers and Converting Them Into Customers
- Health-Care RTLS ROI Calculator
RFID Journal and McMaster University's RFID Applications Lab have created an interactive tool based on the results of real-world RFID deployments, enabling health-care providers to estimate the benefits they can achieve from tracking mobile medical equipment using real-time location systems based on radio frequency identification technologies.
- How to Choose the Right RFID System: A Step-by-Step Guide for Providers of Health Care
Hospital executives can save hundreds of hours of research time with this new guide, which explains the strengths and weaknesses of the different types of RFID technology and how to determine which one will meet your needs.
- How to RFID-Tag Apparel and Benefit Internally
This report is designed to help apparel manufacturers understand how to meet retailer requirements and benefit from using RFID within their own supply chain.
- 2011 RFID Brand Report and 2011 RFID Marketing Strategies Report
The only reports that rank the leading RFID brands and measure the impact of RFID marketing vehicles.
- How to Choose the Right RFID System: A Step-by-Step Guide
Save hundreds of hours of research time with this new guide, which explains the strengths and weaknesses of the different types of RFID technology and how to determine which one will meet your needs.
- Mobile Proximity and Location Based Advertising within Reach
Published by Mind Commerce: October 2010
Author: Tina Whitfield
- RFID Meets Brand Protection
Published by Vandagraf International: May 2010
- Understanding RFID Technology Buyers
Published by RFID Journal: November 2009
- RFID in Pharmaceuticals: Supply Chain Security Concerns Provide Impetus for RFID Adoption
This report, produced by GBI Research, a leading business intelligence company, provides key data and analysis of the major factors affecting the market for RFID in the pharmaceuticals industry.
- RFID Projects
Produced by RFID Magazine of Spain, this book features 13 success stories from different sectors. Each detailed case study includes detailed photographs and explanatory graphics.
- The Complete Guide to Meeting Sam's Club's EPC RFID Tagging Requirements
If you need to tag sellable units for Sam's Club, this guide will save you hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars by walking you through the process step by step, and explaining how and where to tag a wide variety of items.