Can you please point me to a database of detailed case studies?
I am unaware of any database of detailed case studies related to the use in RFID. There are many different applications of RFID in sports, including tracking player performance, monitoring equipment, engendering fan loyalty, detecting concussions and so forth. Listed below are some articles we have published, from the most recent to the oldest. I have not included race-timing articles, as that application is well-known and well-documented. If you are interested in that particular application, simply search our site for the term “race-timing.”
• Cleveland Cavaliers Use Beacons to Provide Interactive Team Experience
• RFID Helps Analyze Hockey Players’ Performance
• RFID Drafted to Track NFL Players’ Every Move During Games
• Wrestler-Turned-Entrepreneur Launches Concussion Tracker
• RFID Revs Up Pit-Stop Training for Crews of Two NASCAR Drivers
• Zebra MotionWorks Scrutinizes Athletic Performance
• Smart Basketball Helps Athletes Sharpen Their Skills
• RFID Helps NOCSAE Study Youth Football Helmets
• RFID Helps Soccer Teams Keep Their Eye on the Ball, and Their Players
• NASCAR Keeps Races Safe With RFID
• Cooler Heads Prevail with RFID-enabled Helmets
• RFID Pill Monitors Body Temperature at Walking Race
• Dallas Cowboys Kick Off New Infrastructure with RFID
• RFID Is a Winner in the Sports Arena
• Soccer Fans Use RFID Cards to Gain Admission and Buy Food
• RFID Gives Sports Memorabilia Stamp of Authenticity
• RFID-Guided Video System Gives Equestrians Their Best Shot
• NFC Scores High at Atlanta Arena
• Goodyear Using RFID for NASCAR from Cradle to Grave
• The End of Disputed Goals?
• Indy 500 Keeps Score With RFID
—Mark Roberti, Founder and Editor, RFID Journal
Login and post your comment!
Not a member?
Signup for an account now to access all of the features of RFIDJournal.com!