- YFY Pilots RFID Inventory System
Yuen Foong Yu Paper Manufacturing Co., the largest paper producer in Greater China, is launching a pilot that will use RFID to track boxes internally.
- RFID Tracks Drug Trial Compliance
New packaging from Information Mediary can record when people take their medicine and communicate that via RFID.
- 1-Cent RFID Tags for Supermarkets
Inkode is partnering to develop supermarket applications for its low-cost chipless RFID tags.
- New Smart and Secure RFID Labels
French smart card developer ASK is offering flexible smart labels based on its smart card technology.
- Two Days at the Alien Academy
RFID Journal Editor Mark Roberti recently attended Alien Technology's RFID course. Here's his report.
- Alien Ponders Second RFID Plant
Alien Technology, a startup making low-cost RFID tags, is considering building a second production facility in North Dakota.
- The Package Is the Computer
A Swedish startup has developed a low-cost, RFID-like system for embedding intelligence in packaging.
- New Ink for Printed RFID Antennas
A startup says it has developed highly conductive inks that can be printed on paper at high speeds.
- Flint Bets on Printed RFID Antennas
Flint Ink is investing several million dollars in a new facility that will develop inks for smart packaging.
- Startup Courts Avery Dennison
NanoPierce says the label maker is exploring the possibility of using its antenna connection technique.
- Matrics Touts Smallest RFID Chip
The company's next-generation UHF integrated circuit will be half the size of a grain of sand.
- Label-Making Advance Touted
Blackstone Technology says its reel-to reel process is 10 times faster than conventional machines.
- Flint Ink Revolutionizes Antennas
New conductive inks make it possible to print antennas on conventional packaging for about a penny.
- Auto-ID Center Adds Aussie Co.
Visy Industries, a leading packaging company, has become the first Australian company to sponsor the EPC effort.