- 2010 RFID Journal Award: RFID Helps Heal Body, Mind and Spirit
A patient-tracking system at the Disney Family Cancer Center improves services and reduces anxiety for those undergoing treatment.
- RFID Helps Understaffed Hospital Focus on Patients
At Pantai Hospital Ipoh, in Malaysia, RFID automates routine tasks, giving nurses time to provide quality patient care.
- Siemens Practices What It Produces
The RFID systems vendor is also one of its own best customers. The technology helps the electronics company meet customers' specific manufacturing needs cost-effectively.
- 2010 RFID Journal Award: Minera Norge Takes RFID to the Arctic Edge
In the land of the midnight sun, RFID never sleeps, as it streamlines year-round production and shipping at a Norwegian manufacturer's slate facility.
- Memorial Hospital Miramar Builds Benefits Onto Its RTLS
The Florida facility deployed an RFID-IR real-time locating system from Versus Technology to improve patient care. Now it also employs the solution to manage room turnover, track and monitor medical equipment, and automate workflow processes.
- RFID Steers Arnold Clark Motorstore
The technology was integral to the design of a new showroom, helping the auto dealer to manage all of its cars and ensure the quality of its customer service.
- Finnish Tractor Manufacturer Harvests RFID
Valtra is collaborating with a parts supplier to improve inventory management and streamline processes.
- A Tech-Savvy Medical Organization Gives the Thumbs-Up to RFID
Intermountain Healthcare implemented an RFID system to improve the speed and accuracy of laboratory testing.
- Benefits Up and Down the Ski Slope
Vail Resorts' RFID ski lift pass program enhances the customer experience while improving business operations.
- Australian Mining Contractor Prevents Vehicular Collisions
Byrnecut Mining developed a cost-effective RFID solution to improve safety during short-term mining projects.
- An RFID Fashion Statement
Switzerland's Charles Voegele Group discovers that fashions tracked and managed via RFID are always in style.
- Targeted Attack
The U.S. Department of Defense aims to use RFID to eliminate waste, improve services and bolster security in its complex supply chain. The DOD's successes so far have convinced allies and some defense contractors to follow suit.
- 10 Presentations From RFID Journal LIVE! 2009
Speakers at the conference offered numerous case studies on monitoring assets, inventories, items, temperatures and more.
- RFID Goes to College
Turkey's Sabanci University employs RFID technology to improve services for the students, faculty and administrative staff on its Istanbul campus.
- On the Trail of Hush Puppies
Indexport, S.A., the manufacturer and distributor of Hush Puppies footwear, employs RFID to accurately and precisely manage its real-time stock at its Spanish distribution center in Castellón. The system enables the company to efficiently fill customer orders and avoid stock-outs.