- Reforestation Project Uses RFID Data for Forest Analytics
HLH provides RFID-based data to customers, as well as to partners such as Paradise Helicopters, and analyzes that information to better manage its forest of koa and sandalwood trees.
- Drones Reduce Inventory Time from Days to Minutes at Car Dealerships
FoxTrac has adopted a solution from RFID and IoT systems supplier SmartX Technology to locate vehicles in Montreal concessionary yards.
- Canadian Uniform Company Tracks Products With RFID
The system that Logistik Unicorp built in-house enables it to link raw materials with finished products, and to track those goods as they are received from a manufacturer, stored in its warehouse and then shipped to individual customers.
- NFC Helps Charity With Fundraising Event
Tipping Point received more than $7 million in donations within half an hour.
- Volvo's Global RFID Initiative
The auto manufacturer shifts production into a higher gear, driving improvements and cost savings.
- Onsite Mechanic Firm Manages Inventory via RFID
Armored Diesel Repair & Services developed a Smart Trailer that delivers internal benefits and lowers customer downtime and costs.
- Manufacturer Uses RFID to Put a New Face on Cabinet-Making
American Woodmark tags and tracks doors to improve inventory accuracy, production and customer service.
- Landscaping Company Keeps Tabs on Tools
Environmental Management adopted an RFID asset-tracking solution to eliminate losses and monitor inventory.
- RFID Helps Refinery Project Manage Materials for Multiple Contractors
North West Redwater Partnership is using a materials-management solution that allows construction contractors to manage their own materials and NWR managers to oversee the process.
- Europe's Largest Gold Mine Tracks Ore
A rugged RFID tag allows managers at Agnico Eagle's Kittilä mine to monitor processes and improve production.
- Custom Door Maker Turns to RFID to Better Manage Business
Canada's Lambton Doors has gained visibility into its entire manufacturing process, boosting productivity and customer service.
- Cement Manufacturer Plans RFID Rollout to All 16 Plants
India's ACC Ltd. says its tracking solution improves efficiencies, safety and customer satisfaction, delivering a return on investment.
- Data-Center Firm Deploys RFID to Manage IT Assets
Brazil's Alog Data Centers automated its operations and processes at four facilities, to improve inventory accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Whirlpool Adopts RFID for Parts Identification
The system, deployed in the paint department at a washing machine manufacturing facility, enables real-time work-in-process inventory management.
- Oilfield Services Company Embeds RFID in Drilling Reamers
Weatherford's RipTide system gives operators more control, improving processes while saving time and money.