- Intermec Unveils New Fixed Reader
New Intellitag fixed reader is available in both the 915 MHz and 2.45 GHz frequency bands, with four antenna ports.
- New RFID Platform For Automakers
Athena Integration has introduced a software suite that uses data from RFID tags to transform manufacturing operations.
- Auto-ID Center Makes Its Case
White Papers say a retailer with 800 stores could save $150 million per year from tracking individual items.
- Brooks-PRI Takes Over Hermos
Brooks-PRI Automation has completed its $41 million acquisition of Hermos Informatik GmbH, an RFID systems provider.
- Auto-ID Center Opens Demo Lab
The center today opened a robotic demonstration lab at its facility in Cambridge, England, to show off RFID's manufacturing capabilities.
- Expro To Use RFID In Oil Wells
UK oil services company has signed a deal with In-Depth Systems to provide RFID technology that can trigger equipment inside oil wells.