- RFID Tracks Jewelry Inventory, Shopping With Smart Tray
Hong Kong jewelry brand Chow Tai Fook is employing an RFID-enabled tray from Converge Retail as part of a holistic solution to bring visibility and automation to the manufacture, supply chain and inventory management of its products.
- RFID Industry Predicts Growth, Diversification
Technology companies have spent the past year expanding RFID use in apparel and other retail deployments, while health care, manufacturing, aviation and other sectors are expected to follow that trend.
- Smart Packaging Plays a Key Role for Brands and as a Marketing Tool
At a recent AIPIA Summit, speakers explained how investing can help companies to regain manufacturing power, and why labels and boxes can serve as powerful media for businesses and thus enhance customer relationships.
- RFID in Manufacturing Virtual Event: Presentations Now Available
Hear how manufacturing firms are using RFID to achieve business benefits.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 Report, Part 2
RFID Journal recently held its 17th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's main conference sessions and the RFID Journal Awards.
- RFID Detects Food Safety With Innovation from MIT Media Lab Research
Companies are preparing to test the system to enable the detection of contaminants in food, such as melamine in baby food or methanol in liquor, with off-the-shelf UHF tags and a modified RFID reader.
- RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2018 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's 14th annual conference and exhibition for the European market, held this month in London.
- RFID Addresses Harsh Environment, Tight Regulations in Chinese Oil and Gas Industry
Xerafy is providing its UHF RFID solutions for managing tools and pipes to CNOOC Oil and Gas, off-shore, as well as to PetroChina, at its onshore Junggar Basin site, to capture operation, maintenance and inspection details about equipment use in some of the world's harshest oil-drilling environments.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 2
RFID Journal's 16th annual conference and exhibition was held last month. View the presentations from the event's main-conference sessions and the RFID Journal Awards.
- IoT Data Management Targets Food Safety at Processing Plants
Somax offers a maintenance-management system for Internet of Things data that links to a sanitation department and offers prescriptive maintenance, follow-up sanitizing and quality control to help prevent contaminations.
- RFID in Aerospace and Defense 2017 Report
Last month, RFID Journal held a conference and exhibition for the defense and aerospace sectors. View the presentations from the event.
- European Study Finds Growing RFID Market in German Automotive Industry
Research Solutions surveyed 95 RFID technology providers for the German market and found that companies that already have a foothold with automotive original equipment manufacturers own the majority of RFID products and solutions.
- Hewlett-Packard Factory Showcases Internet of Things Advances in Brazil
At a recent GS1 event, HP Brazil's success story with its Exceler8 platform was presented as an example of the real business benefits resulting from RFID.
- RFID Trends: What's Ahead in 2017, Part 3
Technology providers predict advances in reader technology and management for the retail market and beyond.
- Tagging Retail Items at the Source
Retailers and suppliers are working together to achieve supply chain and internal benefits.