- RFID Detects Food Safety With Innovation from MIT Media Lab Research
Companies are preparing to test the system to enable the detection of contaminants in food, such as melamine in baby food or methanol in liquor, with off-the-shelf UHF tags and a modified RFID reader.
- RFID Journal LIVE! Europe 2018 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's 14th annual conference and exhibition for the European market, held this month in London.
- RFID Addresses Harsh Environment, Tight Regulations in Chinese Oil and Gas Industry
Xerafy is providing its UHF RFID solutions for managing tools and pipes to CNOOC Oil and Gas, off-shore, as well as to PetroChina, at its onshore Junggar Basin site, to capture operation, maintenance and inspection details about equipment use in some of the world's harshest oil-drilling environments.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 2
RFID Journal's 16th annual conference and exhibition was held last month. View the presentations from the event's main-conference sessions and the RFID Journal Awards.
- IoT Data Management Targets Food Safety at Processing Plants
Somax offers a maintenance-management system for Internet of Things data that links to a sanitation department and offers prescriptive maintenance, follow-up sanitizing and quality control to help prevent contaminations.
- RFID in Aerospace and Defense 2017 Report
Last month, RFID Journal held a conference and exhibition for the defense and aerospace sectors. View the presentations from the event.
- European Study Finds Growing RFID Market in German Automotive Industry
Research Solutions surveyed 95 RFID technology providers for the German market and found that companies that already have a foothold with automotive original equipment manufacturers own the majority of RFID products and solutions.
- Hewlett-Packard Factory Showcases Internet of Things Advances in Brazil
At a recent GS1 event, HP Brazil's success story with its Exceler8 platform was presented as an example of the real business benefits resulting from RFID.
- RFID Trends: What's Ahead in 2017, Part 3
Technology providers predict advances in reader technology and management for the retail market and beyond.
- Tagging Retail Items at the Source
Retailers and suppliers are working together to achieve supply chain and internal benefits.
- RFID Trends: What's Ahead in 2017, Part 1
Leading solution providers speak out on the business and technology issues that will impact adoption in the near future.
- End Users Speak Out
What will it take to make RFID a mainstream technology? We asked the people who are using it—or are considering doing so—in their distribution centers, factories, stores, supply chains and other locations.
- RFID and Productivity Growth: Behind the Economic Statistics
Companies using radio frequency identification to automatically track and manage assets are lowering costs, increasing revenue, and improving customer satisfaction and employee morale.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2016 Report, Part 2
RFID Journal held its 14th annual conference and exhibition last month. View the presentations from the main conference and solution-provider sessions, as well as the RFID Journal Awards and the co-located Internet of Things Conference.
- Solutions for Automotive, Health Care and Retail
The Sensor Tadpole tag helps automobile manufacturers ensure that their vehicles are watertight; VueTrack-UDI enables medical device manufacturers to comply with the FDA's identification mandate and achieve internal benefits; Clarity 3.X software lets retailers manage enterprisewide inventory processes more effectively.