- U.S. Government Moves Toward Patent Reforms
The Innovation Act could reduce lawsuits against technology users, but it could also have an adverse effect on innovation.
- Insights From RFID Journal LIVE! Brasil 2013
RFID's adoption in Brazil is still behind that of the United States and Europe, but companies are deploying the technology and solution providers are innovating.
- Everyone Benefits When RFID Companies Focus on Specific Applications or Industries
RFID Global Solution and a handful of other providers are targeting customer segments—and winning business as a result.
- RFID and the Future of Engineering
All types of engineers will need to master the technology in the coming years.
- RFID in a Growing Economy
More companies are deploying radio frequency identification, but they need to look beyond single projects that deliver an ROI and plan an enterprise-wide approach enabling multiple benefits.
- Carrier Takes Manufacturing to a Higher Level
The manufacturer of heating and ventilation equipment used RFID technology to make a highly efficient plant even more efficient.
- Can Anyone in the Obama Administration Spell 'RFID'?
The president called for Congress to authorize $1 billion for ill-defined support for manufacturing, while ignoring the RFID revolution in its backyard.
- Watch What You Eat
The horsemeat scandal engulfing Europe is evidence that the global food supply chain is just too complex to monitor without RFID and other technologies.
- Predictions for RFID in 2013
It will be another year of steady progress and consolidation.
- 2012: A Year of Progress
End users rolled out new RFID applications and expanded existing deployments, the technology continued to improve, and there were some major acquisitions.
- RFID in Brazil
RFID Journal's inaugural event in that country revealed great enthusiasm for the technology.
- The Value of End-User Case Studies
Events that feature presentations about real-world RFID deployments can help you solve business problems, as well as provide insights into how the technology can benefit you in ways you never thought of.
- Learning From the Experts
Highlights from the recent RFID Journal LIVE! Europe event, held last week in Oslo, show that the technology can deliver benefits in many ways.
- Reducing Theft and Diversion of Electronic Devices
RFID can help in a variety of interesting ways.
- Connecting End Users and RFID Providers
Every day, companies seek RFID solutions. New cost-effective Web site capabilities allow vendors to advertise their products and services only to those who need their help.