- How Will U.S. Companies Spend Their Tax Cut?
The tax rate for businesses has been cut to 21 percent, from 39.1 percent, giving profitable firms a nice windfall; smart companies will invest in technologies such as RFID.
- Industrywide Approaches to RFID
The aerospace and defense sectors are being propelled by large players to adopt radio frequency identification.
- Delta's $2 Million Gift to the Auburn RFID Lab
Some companies want to implement RFID on the cheap, while others, such as Delta Air Lines, realize how powerful the technology is and want to get it right.
- Leading Indicators of RFID Trends
More apparel manufacturers, bar-code resellers and investors are signing up for RFID Journal's electronic newsletters. Here's what that means for the industry.
- Where the Money Is in RFID
Investing in radio frequency identification is not just about cutting costs and improving efficiencies. It's also about boosting topline revenue.
- Is Retail Approaching the Tipping Point for RFID?
Data presented at last week's RFID in Retail and Apparel event suggests that adoption of RFID to manage apparel inventory is accelerating quickly.
- What You Can Learn From the NFL
Tracking players and footballs might seem irrelevant to business, but there are things companies can learn from using RFID in this way.
- Is RFID Essential in Manufacturing?
One day, all large manufacturers will use the technology to cut costs and streamline their operations.
- What Business Is Your Company Really In?
Most companies get this wrong and certainly most RFID solution providers get it wrong.
- New RFID Journal Awards
We have revised the categories to better reflect the current trends in RFID deployments.
- RFID Helps NFL's Competition Committee
The National Football League is looking at data from ultra-wideband transponders in footballs to help decide whether to narrow the width of its goalposts.
- Aerospace and Defense Catch Up on RFID
For years, adoption in these sectors was limited. But now, requirements by Airbus, Boeing and the U.S. Department of Defense have led suppliers to deploy the technology.
- My Wall Street Journal Op-Ed on RFID
The fact that a major newspaper has published an opinion piece suggests the tide has shifted in RFID's direction.
- LIVE! 2016 and the State of RFID Adoption
Last week's event says a lot about which regions, industries and companies are employing RFID technology.
- RFID in the News
On the eve of the world's largest RFID event, RFID deployments make headlines.