- RFID Helps Refinery Project Manage Materials for Multiple Contractors
North West Redwater Partnership is using a materials-management solution that allows construction contractors to manage their own materials and NWR managers to oversee the process.
- RFID Connects Rémy Martin With Its Consumers
The French cognac producer uses NFC technology to authenticate bottles and improve customer loyalty.
- French Biopharmaceutical Group Tracks Blood Plasma
The RFID solution improves traceability and production processes.
- Visualize This—Detroit Diesel Goes Green With RFID
The engine maker replaced reams of paper with visual tags to reduce waste.
- Small Repair Business Streamlines Processes
Stoll & Co., in Ohio, uses RFID to manage the roughly 12,000 watches it handles monthly, improving productivity and customer service.
- Swiss Manufacturer Adopts RFID to Stay Competitive
Sekisui Alveo, which manufactures foam products, uses the technology to improve inventory visibility and productivity.
- Post Foods Adds NFC to Cereal Marketing Mix
Concertgoers accessed custom songs and video with their smartphones.
- RFID Helps Bechtel Manage a Megaproject
The engineering and construction giant is tracking materials from mainland storage areas to three sites on a remote island, to ensure the correct materials arrive at the right place on time.
- Italian Steel Pipe Manufacturer Tracks WIP Materials
Since deploying an RFID system to track pallets in a large industrial area, TenarisDalmine has increased production efficiencies and inventory accuracy, and improved worker safety.
- Custom Door Maker Turns to RFID to Better Manage Business
Canada's Lambton Doors has gained visibility into its entire manufacturing process, boosting productivity and customer service.
- RFID Helps Rolls-Royce Canada Maintain Jets
The company is tracking an important tool to ensure it is not left inside engines after servicing.
- Cement Manufacturer Plans RFID Rollout to All 16 Plants
India's ACC Ltd. says its tracking solution improves efficiencies, safety and customer satisfaction, delivering a return on investment.
- Whirlpool Adopts RFID for Parts Identification
The system, deployed in the paint department at a washing machine manufacturing facility, enables real-time work-in-process inventory management.
- Boeing Program Automates Aircraft Maintenance Tasks
RFID Integrated Solutions, certified by the FAA, promises to help airlines save labor, time and money.
- Sesa Goa Automates Mining Logistics Operations
India's largest producer and exporter of iron ore in the private sector deployed an RFID solution to speed up customers' deliveries, saving time and money.