- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 2
RFID Journal's 16th annual conference and exhibition was held last month. View the presentations from the event's main-conference sessions and the RFID Journal Awards.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 1
Last month, RFID Journal held its 16th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference seminars.
- IoT System Reduces Fish Death Rate at Iran Farm
When the proof-of-concept at Mahdasht Milk and Meat Complex finished earlier this year, the solution, provided by Afarinesh Samaneh Mehr Engineering Co. and using Libelium technology, was found to save labor time, reduce fish deaths and increase productivity.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Tracks IT Assets
The federal agency tagged more than 115,000 items to improve inventory efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Community Hospital Finds RFID Is a Good Fit
Wayne HealthCare uses the technology to lower the cost of managing IT assets and improve patient services.
- IT Service Provider Gains Visibility Into Warehouse Logistics
Essintial Enterprise Solutions uses RFID to track all parts, improving inventory management and customer service.
- Digital Fortress Keeps Cool With RFID
An energy-management solution enables the data center to effectively manage heat loads and assure customers that their servers are protected.
- Data-Center Firm Deploys RFID to Manage IT Assets
Brazil's Alog Data Centers automated its operations and processes at four facilities, to improve inventory accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- India's Largest Media Company Builds RFID Into New Headquarters
Sun TV Network is monitoring some 10,000 assets, 75,000 recording media and more than 200 vehicles.
- Portuguese Airline TAPs Into RFID
The national airline uses radio frequency identification to track engine-overhaul components and tools.
- A New Tool for Electronics Companies
Intel developed a design that allows consumer electronics manufacturers to link RFID to its microprocessors in computers, tablets and other devices, enabling myriad applications—from manufacturing to supply chain and retail.
- Cisco's Business-Driven RFID Strategy
The network giant adopts the technology to manage fixed assets at 70 U.S. data centers and R&D labs.
- RFID Speeds Up Electric Pole Inspections
The Orangeburg Department of Public Utilities is tagging 30,000 poles to improve maintenance and repair operations.
- The Ongoing War Against Inefficiencies
The U.S. Department of Defense is refining its RFID strategy to optimize the world's most complex supply chain.
- RFID Goes to Medical School
The Paul L. Foster School of Medicine, in Texas, is saving time and money by tracking state-of-the-art equipment used to enhance learning.