- RFID Tracks Jewelry Inventory, Shopping With Smart Tray
Hong Kong jewelry brand Chow Tai Fook is employing an RFID-enabled tray from Converge Retail as part of a holistic solution to bring visibility and automation to the manufacture, supply chain and inventory management of its products.
- RFID Industry Predicts Growth, Diversification
Technology companies have spent the past year expanding RFID use in apparel and other retail deployments, while health care, manufacturing, aviation and other sectors are expected to follow that trend.
- Promise Lies in BOPIS for Retailers With RFID
The president of IHL Services describes the advantages of using a 'buy online, pick up in store' model, with RFID and related technologies, to ensure inventory visibility.
- RFID Journal LIVE! Retail 2019 Report
RFID Journal recently held its conference and exhibition for the retail sector as part of Chicago's RetailX event. View the presentations from the conference.
- RFID in Manufacturing Virtual Event: Presentations Now Available
Hear how manufacturing firms are using RFID to achieve business benefits.
- RFID for Smart Markets and Self-Checkout Gains Traction
Nordic ID and Avery Dennison are offering RFID technology that is more effective, flexible and low-cost than RFID systems of the past, enabling retailers to begin installing systems that will enable customers to make purchases and access product content without the need for sales personnel.
- RFID Detects Food Safety With Innovation from MIT Media Lab Research
Companies are preparing to test the system to enable the detection of contaminants in food, such as melamine in baby food or methanol in liquor, with off-the-shelf UHF tags and a modified RFID reader.
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2018 Report, Part 1
Last month, RFID Journal held its 16th annual conference and exhibition. View the presentations from the event's keynotes, general sessions and preconference seminars.
- Sportswear Retailers Gain Home Run With RFID
Stadium AB and Lids, both using a UHF RFID-based solution from SML, report on how the technology boosted inventory accuracy under the highly diverse, high-pressure environment of sportswear and sporting goods sales.
- RFID in Retail and Apparel 2017 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's conference and exhibition for the apparel and retail sectors, held last month in New York City.
- Tagging Retail Items at the Source
Retailers and suppliers are working together to achieve supply chain and internal benefits.
- Communication Is the Key to Success
Avery Dennison RBIS' James Stafford discusses the challenges of deploying RFID in retail food, and how to meet those challenges.
- Meeting the Expectations of Today's Holiday Shopper
RFID is helping retailers keep up with the changing behavior of consumers as they make purchases online, expect fast shipping and visit stores self-educated about the products being sold there.
- What Retailers Should Test for in a Proof-of-Concept
It's not just about the technology. Companies must also consider the business case, change management, the data and other issues.
- Solutions for Automotive, Health Care and Retail
The Sensor Tadpole tag helps automobile manufacturers ensure that their vehicles are watertight; VueTrack-UDI enables medical device manufacturers to comply with the FDA's identification mandate and achieve internal benefits; Clarity 3.X software lets retailers manage enterprisewide inventory processes more effectively.