- Gerry Weber Shows How Retailers Benefit From RFID
The winner of this year's RFID Journal Award for Best RFID Implementation is using the technology across its value chain.
- Collaboration Can Accelerate RFID Adoption
Competitors working together can speed up the adoption of radio frequency identification, by agreeing on standards and how to implement them—which benefits all players.
- VHA Moves Toward RTLS Rollout
The department that manages health care for U.S. veterans is doing a good job of planning a nationwide rollout to more than 150 medical centers.
- Why I'm Running for President
This week, I am formally announcing my candidacy for the presidency of the United States. Here is my platform.
- Innovation Has Just Begun
As RFID reaches maturity and adoption begins to spread, companies are finding innovative ways to use the technology.
- Interoperability Is Possible
The GS1 US RFID Apparel Demo, staged at RFID Journal LIVE! 2011, showed that it is relatively easy to share data with supply chain partners.
- Learning From the RFID Learned
At RFID Journal LIVE! 2011, an unprecedented wealth of knowledge will be shared by end users with hands-on experience deploying real-world RFID systems.
- Awards Entries Show RFID Is Maturing
The submissions for the RFID Journal Awards in the end-user categories exemplify how the technology is being deployed in more sophisticated ways that add business value.
- Educating Apparel Retailers and Suppliers About RFID
RFID Journal LIVE! 2011 will feature a preconference workshop, an industry track and a supply chain demonstration—all designed to show the enormous benefits that can be achieved using radio frequency identification.
- What's in Store for 2011
This year will be marked by continued adoption of RFID in retail apparel, health care, manufacturing and other sectors.
- The Year of Value-Driven RFID Deployments
2010 might have been a turning point for radio frequency identification, in that end users finally discovered the technology's business benefits.
- DOD's RFID Efforts Are Winning the War on Inefficiencies
Last week's RFID in Defense conference highlighted some of the successes the U.S. Department of Defense and its suppliers are having with radio frequency identification.
- RFID in the Consumer Electronics Sector
Now that apparel companies have paved the way, the electronics industry could be next to adopt RFID at the item level.
- RFID in the U.S. Retail Sector
Are companies adopting the technology—and, if so, where and how?
- Physical and Psychological Barriers to RFID Adoption
Passive UHF system vendors will need to solve one problem—and education can help end users overcome another.