- Speedy Services Manages Vibration, Conference Attendance, Equipment Rental via RFID
The company has spent more than a decade building RFID solutions that enable automatic onsite equipment rental for customers, as well as tracking the amount of hand vibration to which construction workers are exposed and providing personalized information to delegates at its annual exposition.
- RFID Brings Identification to LCD Manufacturer's Automated Storage and Retrieval
With a UHF RFID system from EPC Solutions Taiwan, Innolux is tracking which loaded pallets are received and stored, and are then retrieved from storage for shipping or further assembly.
- RFID Furthers Operational Efficiency for New York Hospital
Northern Westchester Hospital is using a passive UHF RFID solution from Quake Global to identify the specific pod in which equipment is located.
- Buying Shoes in 20 Seconds
A Brazilian company has developed a solution to simplify the checkout process for retail footwear, and has tested customers' experience with RFID technology at a laboratory store.
- Belgian Company Gets an ROI from Its Warehouse-Management Solution
ENGIE Fabricom RFID-tracks nearly 90,000 assets at eight locations within the country.
- Decathlon Scores a Big Win With RFID
The French sporting goods retailer is tracking most of its products from factories to more than 1,000 stores in 25 countries.
- SupplySentry Keeps a Lookout on Inventory for Package Printers
All Printing Resources developed an RFID solution to manage supplies at customer sites, which delivers benefits to clients as well as its own business.
- Onsite Mechanic Firm Manages Inventory via RFID
Armored Diesel Repair & Services developed a Smart Trailer that delivers internal benefits and lowers customer downtime and costs.
- Manufacturer Uses RFID to Put a New Face on Cabinet-Making
American Woodmark tags and tracks doors to improve inventory accuracy, production and customer service.
- Landscaping Company Keeps Tabs on Tools
Environmental Management adopted an RFID asset-tracking solution to eliminate losses and monitor inventory.
- Community College Automates Inventory Tracking to Meet Government Audits
Hillsborough Community College uses RFID to manage nearly 17,000 assets on five campuses.
- Hospital Lab Benefits From RFID Inventory-Management Solution
Saint Francis Laboratory Services automated processes, saving labor costs, reducing errors and freeing up cash.
- Small Repair Business Streamlines Processes
Stoll & Co., in Ohio, uses RFID to manage the roughly 12,000 watches it handles monthly, improving productivity and customer service.
- RFID Helps Interstate Batteries Remain No.1
The 63-year-old company embraces new technology to manage inventory and keep its dealers well stocked.
- Hospital Defines Its Problem, Then Deploys RFID Technology
University Hospital in San Antonio improved its workflow processes and used a real-time location system to automate them.