- RFID Provides Sweet Solution for Chocolate Factory
Nutriart has deployed an active RFID system to automate the collection of data regarding employees' presence onsite for payroll purposes, while the tagging of assets is under way to ensure that tools and equipment can be located in real time.
- Surveyors Locate Savings With RFID Deployment
DRMP has gained near-100 percent inventory visibility into its surveying equipment as items are used at remote locations and then returned to its multiple storage sites.
- RFID Helps Bring Outdoor Voices to Shoppers on the Move
The Texas-based store sells its products via an app, thanks to an RFID solution from Nedap, making it easier for active people to buy goods while on the run.
- RTLS Brews Up Benefits for Historic Czech Republic Beer
Sewio's ultra-wideband solution, deployed this year, enables Budweiser Budvar to determine the locations of its forklifts within centimeters, and to thereby understand the movements of its returnable pallets, thus preventing errors, increasing efficiency and reducing inventory space.
- PUMA Creates Digital Product IDs for Greater Engagement
The company's North American flagship store opened in New York with RFID tags on each product, as well as magic mirrors, automated inventory management, electronic article surveillance and a consumer-facing QR code system with unique content for each product.
- Euro Pool Systems' 'Depot of the Future' Leverages RFID for Efficiency, Accuracy
The UHF RFID-based solution, provided by Aucxis, enables the returnable transport item company, as well as supermarket chain Ahold Delhaize, to gain real-time data regarding the locations and statuses of reusable trays and crates. Employees can access information about each item's next step, while management can better assign labor according to the movements of workers wearing RFID badges.
- RFID Journal LIVE! Retail 2019 Report
RFID Journal recently held its conference and exhibition for the retail sector as part of Chicago's RetailX event. View the presentations from the conference.
- Levi's Manages Stock at Nearly 100 Percent Accuracy
Store inventory counts, which were accomplished annually and took 12 hours to complete with 10 employees, can now be carried out using RFID tags once a month, requiring only three hours for two workers.
- Sheba Medical Center Reports Cost Savings With RFID Cabinet Solution
The Israeli hospital is among the companies deploying a UHF RFID-based system from LogiTag to manage the locations and statuses of implants and other critical and high-cost medical devices, ensuring they aren't missing, ordered in excess volume or set to expire.
- America Today Rolling Out RFID at All 69 Stores
The retailer is deploying a solution from Nedap to enable omnichannel sales with the improved inventory visibility that the technology provides.
- Grupo Boticário Plans RFID Deployment
RFID testing, supported by consultant EY, helped the company to reduce the number of out-of-stock products by 97 percent, among other benefits.
- Door Factory Gains Logistical Efficiency
A company in Santa Catarina has halved its container-loading times, while efficiently controlling its inventory of more than 600,000 units.
- Lockheed Solution Tracks Fighter Jet Parts Around the World
The RFID-, GPS-, cellular- and satellite-based system allows the aerospace company to track the components of multiple aircraft lines from when the parts are packed in containers until they reach their destination.
- Drug Company Automates RFID Tagging of Compounded Products
Nephron Pharmaceuticals is making its own RFID-enabled labels to attach to each compounded syringe products it sells to hospitals and health-care providers, so that they can be tracked from the point of shipment to patient bedsides.
- RFID Drives Efficiency, Sales for Carvana
The online car retailer is managing the location and status of tens of thousands of used vehicles as they are received, inspected, processed and delivered to hubs and then to customers.