- IoT Technology Addresses Climate Change, Environmental Conditions in Lebanon
The private community of BeitMisk is using an air-quality sensor-based solution, while wine company Château Kefraya Viticulture Precision is tracking the conditions around its grapes in order to ensure healthy crops.
- What to Expect from Brazil's Internet of Things Action Plan
The country's federal government has announced a report that will serve as the basis for the development of a national strategy for the IoT.
- RFID in Retail and Apparel 2017 Report
View the presentations from RFID Journal's conference and exhibition for the apparel and retail sectors, held last month in New York City.
- Why Standardization Is Fundamental for the IoT in Brazil
Government officials, business leaders and experts are unanimous in upholding the maintenance of international standards as a factor of competitiveness.
- Hewlett-Packard Factory Showcases Internet of Things Advances in Brazil
At a recent GS1 event, HP Brazil's success story with its Exceler8 platform was presented as an example of the real business benefits resulting from RFID.
- New Generation of Mobile IoT Is Changing Consumer Experiences
Startups with solutions that employ Bluetooth Low Energy, Eddystone and traditional Bluetooth will help consumers find their personal property, view product content without an app at stores, and share music from a phone with multiple speakers or devices.
- RFID Trends: What's Ahead in 2017, Part 2
Leading solution providers speak out on the business and technology issues that will impact adoption in the near future.
- Unlocking the Internet of Things
The key is EPCIS, a universal business language that brings value to IoT applications.
- The Future Is Now for Smart Cities
Municipalities across Europe are tapping into RFID and related technologies to deliver new and enhanced services.
- The Internet of Things
From concept to reality: Plans for a network that connects everything and everyone everywhere are well under way.