- Building the IoT on a Responsive Data Architecture
To get the most out of the Internet of Things, companies and industries must first address data-integration issues.
- Learnings from RFID Journal LIVE! 2017: Can BLE Change RTLS?
Now is the time for leaders to emerge from companies based in Bluetooth Low Energy.
- A New Connectivity Standard for the IoT—Building a Better Mousetrap
Why is such a standard so important for the Internet of Things?
- The Internet of Old Things
You need to make sure that your next-generation devices are app-enabled and have transactional rollback capability.
- How Service Relationship Management and the IIoT Are Keeping Transportation on the Right Road
As the Industrial Internet of Things steps out of the shadows and sheds the chains that have kept data from being holistically actionable, we're seeing the beginning of a new commercial asset-management paradigm.
- Four Steps to Unlocking Cost-Effective Business Insights from IoT Data
Formalizing a cloud strategy can help you reach the point of readiness regarding business intelligence and the Internet of Things.
- Surviving the IoT Cyberattack Pandemic
Assess your risks, secure your firmware and comply with the ever-changing regulatory landscape.
- Internet of Things or Analytics?
Differentiating one from the other can help companies understand how to build a true RFID strategy that delivers business results.
- In the IoT Smart Home, Hack-Proof Security Will Be the Differentiator
Porous security in the Internet of Things will do more damage than just stopping forward-thinking industries from reaching their business potential.
- Developing the Backbone of the Internet of Things
Companies face hardware challenges in making the millions of sensors and gateways that enable the growing connected ecosystem.
- FCC to IoT Device Vendors: Implement Cybersecurity Now or We May Force You To
The agency is advocating cyber accountability to reduce cyber risk in the communications sector.
- RFID Data in the Cloud
The OPC Unified Architecture and industrial communication form the infrastructure of the digital factory.
- Why Batteries Are Ripe for Disruption
Energy-harvesting techniques are maturing and could provide a more sustainable approach to deploying IoT networks.
- How to Conquer Fear of "Things" in "Internet of Things"
Start by addressing misconceptions about what it is and what it can—and cannot—do.
- IoT Platform Solutions: Giving Business a Digital Voice
The use of passive sensors, including RFID tags, will play a critical role as companies transition to the digital business era, but adopters are faced with a range of choices.